Tile Adhesive Market Will Cross USD 4.5 Billion by 2022 Growing at a CAGR of Approximately 10%
Tile Adhesives Market Research Report, By Product type (Latex mortar,acrylic-mixed mortar, Epoxy mortar) and By Application (Residential and non-residential) - Forecast To 2022
Pune, India -- (SBWire) -- 09/21/2017 --Market Synopsis of Tile Adhesives Market:
The Global Tile Adhesives Market has observed a noteworthy growth over the past decade due to its increasing demand from residential and non-residential properties. It has been projected that the global tile adhesives market will cross USD 4.5 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of approximately 10%. The rising demand of tile adhesives in residential properties has augmented its market across the globe and also there has been a boom in the housing residential construction projects in the major regions of North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific which is one of the major growing factors. Geographically, Asia-Pacific is anticipated to be the leading market followed by North America and Europe. APAC is considered as the fastest growing region where the market would be having ample of opportunities due to existing emerging economies and huge number of ongoing construction projects in China, India, Japan and Indonesia.
Request Sample Research Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1731
Key Players for Tile Adhesives Market:
Some of the key players in this market are Ardex Group, Bostik, Terraco, Sika AG, H.B. Fuller, Pidilite Industries, Mapei S.P.A, Laticrete International, Saint-Gobain Weber, Fosroc and among others.
Study Objectives of Tile Adhesives Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 6 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Tile Adhesives Market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the Tile adhesives market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by product types, applications and regions.
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global market.
Request for Discount @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/1731
Key Points from Table of Content:
10. Company Profiles
10.1 Ardex Group
10.1.3 Product Portfolio
10.1.4 Business Strategies
10.1.5 Recent Development
10.2.3 Product Portfolio
10.2.4 Business Strategies
10.2.5 Recent Development
10.3.3 Product Portfolio
10.3.4 Business Strategies
10.3.5 Recent Development
10.4 Sika AG
10.4.3 Product Portfolio
10.4.4 Business Strategies
10.4.5 Recent Development
10.5 H.B. Fuller
10.5.3 Product Portfolio
10.5.4 Business Strategies
10.5.5 Recent Development
Inquire more about this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/tile-adhesive-market-1731
About Market Research Future
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Media Relations Contact
Market Research Future
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/863360