Big Data and Analytics Latin America Market 2017 Industry Analysis, Opportunities and Forecast
WiseGuyReports announced addition of new report, titled “Big Data and Analytics in Latin America: Telcos Adopting Big Data and Analytics Tools Aiming Enhanced Customer Experience and Business Productivity”.
New York, NY -- (SBWire) -- 12/13/2017 --While the telecom sector in LATAM continues to see rising mobile and fixed communication subscription penetration, it is slowly but surely on its way towards service commoditization, and the intense market competition compelling operators to cut service prices and operate at low profit margins. Hence, average revenue per subscriber (ARPS) for mobile services is set to shrink from $7.80 in 2016 to $7.60 in 2020 while fixed voice telephony ARPS and Internet service ARPS will drop from $7.90 to $5.90 and $22.00 to $21.30 respectively over the same period.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2515918-big-data-and-analytics-in-latin-america-telcos-adopting-big-data
With growing competition and falling ARPS operators are compelled to seek new technologies and strategies that can help them achieve service differentiation against their competitors and revive revenue growth. Customer experience is the key differentiator driving customer loyalty and subscription base. BDA adoption is helping operators to enhance customer experience by the use of predictive analytics tools.
- Customer segmentation is a key analytical model and component of BDA solutions helping companies to reach their prospects with higher predicted conversion rates and designing specific campaigns for targeted subscribers driving higher return on investment for companies.
- As persurvey, 60% of respondents reckon that the ability of BDA to help them achieve positive customer experience and thereby realize increased customer loyalty and low churn as a major driver for BDA adoption.
- Currently the demand for skilled BDA professionals capable of integrating, analyzing and interpreting huge amount of data effectively far exceeds the supply. Survey points that this is one of the main challenges for BDA adoption by telcos in LATAM.
Reasons to buy
- Customer experience is the key differentiator driving customer loyalty and subscription base. BDA adoption is helping operators to enhance customer experience by the use of predictive analytics tools.
- Report provides results from BDA survey conducted, where LATAM telcos state their main drivers and challenges for BDA implementation.
- Case study of leading telcos in the region who have adopted BDA in their business operations is included in the report. It focuses on different BDA adoption strategies and its benefits on the operator's businesses.
- By understanding the market, different stakeholders in the BDA ecosystem can develop strategies and increase their participation in the growing LATAM market.
ACCESS REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/2515918-big-data-and-analytics-in-latin-america-telcos-adopting-big-data
Get in touch:
Media Relations Contact
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/899691