Food Preservatives Market to Reach $2,714 Million by 2023, According to Recent Study by RB
Portland, OR -- (SBWire) -- 12/20/2017 --The global food preservatives market is expected to reach $2,714 million by 2023 from $2,271 million in 2016, registering a CAGR of 2.6% from 2017 to 2023. Preservatives are used in a wide range of products, such as snacks, bakery, confectionery, meat, seafood, and poultry, and others to preserve the natural characteristics of food and to increase the shelf life of food products for storage. In addition, food preservatives are used to avoid spoilage during transportation. Food is preserved by using either natural preservatives or artificial preservatives. The traditional natural ways of preservation include freezing, boiling, smoking, pasteurizing, pickling, and others. Sugar and salt are the earliest natural ways of food preservation that efficiently reduce the growth of bacteria in food.
For More Info, Get Sample : http://bit.ly/2AWQkO2
Change in consumer preferences is expected to be one of the major factors that drives the demand for food preservatives. Increasing demand for convenience products has increased the demand for foods with longer shelf life, thus augmenting the demand for food preservatives. Rise in consumption of ready-to-eat food products has also driven the consumption of food preservatives in the recent past. Increase in demand for organic food products restrains the market growth. In addition, the health hazards associated with chemical preservatives are anticipated to hamper the growth of food preservatives market during the forecast period.
The report segments the global food preservatives market based on type, function, application, and geography. Based on type, it is bifurcated into natural and synthetic. The natural food preservatives segment is further classified into sugar, salt, vinegar, honey, alcohol, edible oil, nicin, rosemary extracts, onion, and natamycin. The synthetic food preservatives segment is further categorized into sorbates, benzoates, propionates, and others. The sorbates segment is again bifurcated into sorbic acid and potassium sorbate. Benzoates are classified into benzoic acid and sodium benzoate. Propionates are categorized into propionic acid, sodium propionate, and calcium propionate. The others segment is classified into nitrites, sulfur dioxide, lactic acid, sodium diacetate, acetic acid. On the basis of function, the market is divided into an antimicrobials, antioxidants, and others. The application areas of the industry are broadly categorized into bakery; meat, poultry, and seafood; oils & fats, dairy & frozen foods; snacks; confectionery; beverages; and others. The market is analyzed based on four regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the global food preservatives market until 2023.
The prominent players in the global food preservatives market have strategically focused on product launch as their key strategy to gain significant share in the market.
The key players profiled in the report are as follows:
- Danisco A/S
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- Kemin Industries, Inc.
- Cargill, Incorporated
- Hawkins Watts Limited
- Celanese Corporation
- Univar Inc.
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- Tate & Lyle
- Kerry Group
Enquire About Report : http://bit.ly/2CBpxaz
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current trends and emerging estimations in the global food preservatives market.
- In-depth analysis of the industry is conducted through market estimations of key segments from 2017 to 2023.
- Competitive intelligence of leading manufacturers and distributors of food preservatives helps to understand the competitive scenario across geographies.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrain the growth of the market is provided.
- Extensive analysis of the industry is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- The key players are profiled and their strategies to determine the competitive outlook of the market.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- Edible Oil
- Rosemary Extracts
- Sorbic Acid
- Potassium Sorbate
- Benzoic Acid
- Sodium Benzoate
- Propionic Acid
- Sodium Propionate
- Calcium Propionate
- Sulfur Dioxide
- Lactic Acid
- Sodium Diacetate
- Acetic Acid
Also Request For Discount : http://bit.ly/2BcH90d
- Meat, Poultry, and Seafood
- Oils & Fats
- Dairy & Frozen Foods
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
The Other players in the value chain, include:
- Brenntag Solutions Group, Inc.
- E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- PuracBiochem B.V.
- Kilo Ltd.
- Ajinomoto Co. Inc.
- Albemarle Corporation
Table Of Contents
- CHAPTER 1. INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3. MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4. GLOBAL FOOD PRESERVATIVES MARKET, BY TYPE
- CHAPTER 5. GLOBAL FOOD PRESERVATIVES MARKET, BY FUNCTION
- CHAPTER 6. GLOBAL FOOD PRESERVATIVES MARKET, BY APPLICATION
- CHAPTER 7. GLOBAL FOOD PRESERVATIVES MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- CHAPTER 8. COMPANY PROFILES
We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. Research Beam will always make sure to bring most ethical and high quality reports. We value your relationship with us and look forward for a long term relation.
Global Head Quarters
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
+1 (800) 910-6452
Media Relations Contact
Allied Market Research
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/906858