Future of the Ghanaian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023 - Researchmoz
Researchmoz added Most up-to-date research on "Future of the Ghanaian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023" to its huge collection of research reports.
Albany, NY -- (SBWire) -- 04/09/2018 --The Future of the Ghanaian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Ghananian defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1701732
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The Ghana defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Ghanaian defense industry during 2019-2023, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country's expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country's imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities:list of the top ten defense investment opportunities over the next 5 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Ghanaiandefense industry
- The Ghanaian defense budget, valued at US$223.6 million in 2018, registered a CAGR of -0.83% during the historic period.
- The decrease in budget during the historic period is primarily due to the decline in exchange rates.
- However, in local currency terms, the defense budget recorded steady growth.
- The country's military is currently faced with the huge challenge of preventing the spread of pro-Islamic insurgent group Boko Haram within the country.
Get Complete TOC With Tables and Figures @ https://www.researchmoz.us/future-of-the-ghanaian-defense-industry-market-attractiveness-competitive-landscape-and-forecasts-to-2023-report.html/toc
Reasons to buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Ghanaian defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Ghanaian defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Key Trends , and latest industry contracts
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG
Media Relations Contact
Researchmoz Global Pvt. Ltd.
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/960754