Global Energy Consumption Industry Profile and Value Chain Analysis Market Report; Launched via MarketResearchReports.com
Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Global Energy Consumption Industry Profile and Value Chain Analysis” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWire) -- 04/16/2018 --Global Energy Consumption industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
The value chain analysis reveals the business activities which comprise the global energy consumption sector industry value chain. All key stages are highlighted, along with examples of companies active, and assessments of the burning issues for every stage of the value chain. Key value chain stages analyzed include material extraction, energy generators, distribution, retail and end-user.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global energy consumption sector. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The energy consumption sector is defined as the energy consumption by industry, transport, residential, commercial, agricultural, and fishing consumers and markets.
- The global energy consumption sector had total revenues of $8,478.3bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.1% between 2012 and 2016.
- Sector consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.4% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 8,502.9 million toe in 2016.
- Oil has an unusually high share of the sector in some countries. Oil plays an important role in energy generation but has been losing ground to natural gas of late, the cost advantage of which has been reinforced by the prevalence of US shale gas.
- Energy generation is dominated by large companies, but many countries prefer to use domestic firms rather than entrust a sensitive area of policy to companies registered abroad.
- Distribution can be split up into three: electricity grid, haulage and shipping. Each is dominated by large, international companies but the degree of reliance on each varies significantly.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the energy consumption sector
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global energy consumption sector
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key energy consumption market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global energy consumption sector with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Quickly and easily identify the key stages and sub-stages of the global energy consumption sector value chain
- See examples of companies active at each stage of the global consumption sector value chain
- Examine trends and burning issues impacting the global energy consumption sector value chain
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the global energy consumption sector by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the global energy consumption sector in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global energy consumption sector?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global energy consumption sector?
- What are the key stages of the global electricity retailing value chain?
Spanning over 52 pages "Global Energy Consumption Industry Profile and Value Chain Analysis" report covers Executive Summary, Value chain analysis, Market value, Market value forecast, Market volume, Market volume forecast, Geography segmentation, Market Overview, Value Chain Analysis, Energy Consumption Sector complete value chain overview, Geography segmentation, Appendix.
Please visit this link for more details: https://www.marketresearchreports.com/marketline/global-energy-consumption-industry-profile-value-chain-analysis
Find all Energy and Utilities Reports at: https://www.marketresearchreports.com/energy-utilities
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports® Inc. is world's largest store offering quality market research, SWOT analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports. We help Fortune 500 to Start-Ups with the latest market research reports on global & regional markets which comprise key industries, leading market players, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Contact us for your market research requirements: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/contact
Media Relations Contact
Director - Operations
Market Research Reports, Inc.
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/963700