Global Forest Products Industry Profile and Value Chain Analysis Market Report; Launched via MarketResearchReports.com
Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Global Forest Products Industry Profile and Value Chain Analysis” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWire) -- 04/17/2018 --Global Forest Products industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global forest products market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The forest products industry consists of industrial roundwood, sawnwood, wood panels and sheets, and wood fuels. It excludes ""roundwood"", that is, trees after harvesting but before significant processing; it also excludes pulp, card, paper, and similar downstream products. The industry's volume represents consumption and is shown in cubic meters.
- The global forest products industry is expected to generate total revenues of $1,271.5bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.3% between 2013 and 2017.
- Industry production volume is forecast to increase with a CAGR of 1.4% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 3,668.5 million cubic meters in 2017.
- Wood fuel is expected to be a major driver of the Asia-Pacific industry but less important in the US and Europe.
- Companies involved in producing raw wood materials generally own vast swathes of land, although in some instances there is backwards integration from further down the value chain.
- Forestry equipment companies are large multinational conglomerates, primarily deriving their revenue from other areas.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global forest products industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global forest products industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key forest products market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global forest products industry with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Quickly and easily identify the key stages and sub-stages of the global forest products industry value chain
- See examples of companies active at each stage of the global forest products industry value chain
- Examine trends and burning issues impacting the global forest products industry value chain
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the global forest products industry by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the global forest products industry in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global forest products industry?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global forest products industry?
- Who are the top competitors in the global forest products industry?
- What are the key stages and sub-stages of the global forest products industry value chain?
Spanning over 48 pages "Global Forest Products Industry Profile and Value Chain Analysis" report covers Executive Summary, Market value, Market value forecast, Category segmentation, Geography segmentation, Market Overview, Value Chain Analysis, Forest Products Industry complete value chain overview, Appendix.
Please visit this link for more details: https://www.marketresearchreports.com/marketline/global-forest-products-industry-profile-value-chain-analysis
Find all Forestry Reports at: https://www.marketresearchreports.com/forestry
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports® Inc. is world's largest store offering quality market research, SWOT analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports. We help Fortune 500 to Start-Ups with the latest market research reports on global & regional markets which comprise key industries, leading market players, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Contact us for your market research requirements: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/contact
Media Relations Contact
Director - Operations
Market Research Reports, Inc.
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/964164