Acinetobacter Infections - Pipeline Review, H1 2018; New Report Launched
DrugPipeline.net has announced the addition of “Acinetobacter Infections - Pipeline Review, H1 2018” research report to their website www.DrugPipeline.net
Bangalore, India -- (SBWire) -- 04/30/2018 --Acinetobacter Infections - Pipeline Review, H1 2018, provides an overview of the Acinetobacter Infections (Infectious Disease) pipeline landscape.
Acinetobacter is a gram-negative coccobacillus. Acinetobacter infections are uncommon but, when they occur, usually involve organ systems that have a high fluid content (respiratory tract, CSF, peritoneal fluid, urinary tract). Symptoms include fever (high body temperature), red, swollen, warm or painful skin areas or wounds. Predisposing factors include weak immune system, poor hygiene and recent surgery or procedure.
Acinetobacter Infections - Pipeline Review, H1 2018, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Acinetobacter Infections (Infectious Disease), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Acinetobacter Infections (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Acinetobacter Infections and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 2, 4, 35 and 19 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 4 and 7 molecules, respectively.
Acinetobacter Infections (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Publisher's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Acinetobacter Infections (Infectious Disease).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Acinetobacter Infections (Infectious Disease) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Acinetobacter Infections (Infectious Disease) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Acinetobacter Infections (Infectious Disease) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Acinetobacter Infections (Infectious Disease)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Acinetobacter Infections (Infectious Disease).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Acinetobacter Infections (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Spanning over 154 pages "Acinetobacter Infections - Pipeline Review, H1 2018" report covers Introduction, Acinetobacter Infections - Overview, Acinetobacter Infections - Therapeutics Development, Acinetobacter Infections - Therapeutics Assessment, Acinetobacter Infections - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development, Acinetobacter Infections - Drug Profiles, Acinetobacter Infections - Dormant Projects, Appendix. This report Covered Companies few are - Aridis Pharmaceuticals LLC, Atterx Biotherapeutics Inc, C3J Therapeutics Inc, ContraFect Corp, Destiny Pharma Ltd, Emergent BioSolutions Inc, Entasis Therapeutics Inc, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Hsiri Therapeutics LLC, LegoChem Biosciences Inc.
For more information Visit at: https://www.drugpipeline.net/global-markets-direct/acinetobacter-infections-pipeline-review-h1-2018
Find all Pharma and Healthcare Reports at - http://www.drugpipeline.net/catalog/pharma-healthcare
Vaso-Occlusive Crisis Associated With Sickle Cell Disease - Pipeline Review, H1 2018 - Visit at - https://www.drugpipeline.net/global-markets-direct/vaso-occlusive-crisis-associated-sickle-cell-disease-pipeline-review-h1-2018
Glycoprotein 41 (gp41) - Pipeline Review, H1 2018 - Visit at - https://www.drugpipeline.net/global-markets-direct/glycoprotein-41-gp41-pipeline-review-h1-2018
DrugPipeline.net is a market research reports distribution platform which hosts research reports from all leading global market research firms related to pharma industry. It also assist decision makers locate the right market research solution from a single place.
Media Relations Contact
Director - Operations
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/970415