Endometrial Ablation Devices Market Projected to Reach $1,299 Million by 2024
Portland, OR -- (SBWire) -- 06/13/2018 --Endometrial ablation is adopted to remove or destroy the endometrial lining of the uterus for the treatment of heavy menstrual bleeding. Women with heavy menstrual bleeding are prescribed medicines. However, endometrial ablation is performed in case medication fails. This procedure is not recommended for women who wish to conceive.
For More Info, Get Sample : https://www.researchbeam.com/endometrial-ablation-devices-market/request-sample
The endometrial ablation devices market is expected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period, owing to increase in awareness regarding endometrial ablation technology, increase in prevalence of menorrhagia, and rise in preference for endometrial ablation over the hysterotomy. In addition, technological advancements in endometrial ablation devices and benefits of the endometrial ablation over the surgical procedures further facilitate the growth of the market. However, stringent government regulations for the approval of endometrial ablation devices and risks associated with the use of these devices are expected to impede the market growth. The endometrial ablation devices market generated $882 million in 2017, and is projected to reach $1,299 million by 2024, growing at a CAGR of 5.6% from 2018 to 2024.
The global endometrial ablation devices market is segmented based on technology type, end user, and region. Based on technology type, the market is classified into radiofrequency ablation, cryoablation, hydrothermal ablation, thermal balloon, hysteroscopic ablation, and others. According to end user, the market is divided into ambulatory surgery center, clinic, and hospitals. Based on region, the market is studied across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Australia, India, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, and rest of LAMEA).
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2017 to 2024, which is expected to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided to determine the existing opportunities.
- The profiles and growth strategies of key players are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
Enquire About Report : https://www.researchbeam.com/endometrial-ablation-devices-market/enquire-about-report
By Technology Type
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Hydrothermal Ablation
- Thermal Balloon
- Hysteroscopic Ablation
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgery Center
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
LIST OF KEY PLAYERS PROFILED IN THE REPORT
- AEGEA Medical, Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- CooperSurgical Inc.
- Hologic, Inc.
- Idoman Teoranta
- Minerva Surgical, Inc.
- Olympus Corporation
- Omnitech Systems, Inc.
- Smith & Nephew plc. (Medtronic plc.)
- Veldana Medical SA
Also Request For Discount : https://www.researchbeam.com/endometrial-ablation-devices-market/purchase-enquiry
LIST OF OTHER PLAYERS IN THE VALUE CHAIN (These players are not profiled in the report. The same will be included on request.)
- Karl Storz GmbH & Co. KG
- Richard Wolf GmbH
- AngioDynamics Inc.
- Microsulis Americas, Inc.
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3: MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4: ENDOMETRIAL ABLATION DEVICES MARKET, BY TECHNOLOGY
- CHAPTER 5: ENDOMETRIAL ABLATION DEVICES MARKET, BY END USER
- CHAPTER 6: ENDOMETRIAL ABLATION DEVICES MARKET BY REGION
- CHAPTER 7: COMPANY PROFILES
About Research Beam
We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. Research Beam will always make sure to bring most ethical and high quality reports. We value your relationship with us and look forward for a long term relation.
Global Head Quarters
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
+1 (800) 910-6452
Media Relations Contact
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/994191