Bladder Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2018; New Report Launched
DrugPipeline.net has announced the addition of “Bladder Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2018” research report to their website www.DrugPipeline.net
Bangalore, India -- (SBWire) -- 06/19/2018 --Bladder Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2018, provides an overview of the Bladder Cancer (Oncology) pipeline landscape.
Bladder cancer occurs in tissues of the urinary bladder. Symptoms include blood or blood clots in the urine, frequent urination, lower back pain on one side of the body and burning during urination. Risk factors for bladder cancer include smoking, exposure to substances such as rubber, certain dyes and textiles, paint, and hairdressing supplies, diet rich in fried meats and fat, old age, sex and color, certain parasitic infections. Treatment of bladder cancer includes chemotherapy, surgery, biological therapy and radiation therapy.
Bladder Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2018, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Bladder Cancer (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Bladder Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Bladder Cancer and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 12, 52, 55, 1, 67, 9 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 7, 3, 1, 12 and 3 molecules, respectively.
Bladder Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Publisher's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Bladder Cancer (Oncology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Bladder Cancer (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Bladder Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Bladder Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Bladder Cancer (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Bladder Cancer (Oncology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Bladder Cancer (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Spanning over 999 pages "Bladder Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2018" report covers Introduction, Bladder Cancer - Overview, Bladder Cancer - Therapeutics Development, Bladder Cancer - Therapeutics Assessment, Bladder Cancer - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development, Bladder Cancer - Drug Profiles, Bladder Cancer - Dormant Projects, Bladder Cancer - Dormant Projects, Appendix. This report Covered Companies few are - Astex Pharmaceuticals Inc, AstraZeneca Plc, AVEO Pharmaceuticals Inc, Bavarian Nordic A/S, Bayer AG, BeiGene Ltd, BeyondSpring Pharmaceuticals Inc, Biocad, BioCancell Ltd, Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Company Ltd, Tolero Pharmaceuticals Inc, UbiVac LLC, UroGen Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Vakzine Projekt Management GmbH.
For more information Visit at: https://www.drugpipeline.net/global-markets-direct/bladder-cancer-pipeline-review-h1-2018
Find all Pharma and Healthcare Reports at - https://www.drugpipeline.net/catalog/pharma-healthcare
Small-Cell Lung Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2018 - https://www.drugpipeline.net/global-markets-direct/small-cell-lung-cancer-pipeline-review-h1-2018
Endometrial Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2018 - Visit at - https://www.drugpipeline.net/global-markets-direct/endometrial-cancer-pipeline-review-h1-2018
DrugPipeline.net is a market research reports distribution platform which hosts research reports from all leading global market research firms related to pharma industry. It also assist decision makers locate the right market research solution from a single place.
Media Relations Contact
Director - Operations
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/996334