Dietary Supplements Market Size & Trend Analysis 2018: Dominate by Players Amway (Nutrilite),Abott Laboratories, Arkopharma Laboratoires Pharmaceutiques, NBTY & Others
Pune, India -- (SBWire) -- 06/19/2018 --Global Dietary Supplements Market is expected to reach value of USD 280.10 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 9.6% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Free Sample of Report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-dietary-supplements-market
Global Dietary Supplements Market, By Type (Vitamins, Minerals, Amino acids, Enzymes, Other supplements), By Mode of Application (Capsules, Powder, Liquids, Soft Gels, Gel caps), By Functions (Additional supplement, Medicinal supplements, Sports nutrition), By Category, By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
The global dietary supplements market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of dietary supplements market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players:
- Amway (Nutrilite),
- Abott Laboratories,
- Arkopharma Laboratoires Pharmaceutiques,
- Carlyle Group,
- Herbalife International,
- Archer Daniels Midland,
- Nature's Sunshine Products,
- Bionova Lifesciences,
- Biorio Pharm,
- Nutraceutics Inc.,
- American Health,
- NBTY, Inc.,
- among others.
Questions? We'll Put You on the Right Path Request Analyst Call @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-dietary-supplements-market
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing costs of healthcare,
- Medical conditions or doctor recommendations, growing awareness
- Growing demand in new supplements
- Stringent regulatory policies for dietary supplements in few end-use industries
Market Segmentation: Global Dietary Supplements Market
- The global dietary supplements market is segmented based on, type, mode of application, function, Category and geographical segments.
- Based on type, the global dietary supplements market is segmented into vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, other supplements
- On the basis of mode of application, the global dietary supplements market is classified into capsules, powder, liquids, soft gels, gel caps.
- On the basis of functions, the global dietary supplements market is classified into additional supplement, medicinal supplements, sports nutrition.
- On the basis of category, the global dietary supplements market is classified into infant dietary supplements, children dietary supplements, adult dietary supplements, pregnant women dietary supplements, old-aged dietary supplement.
- Based on geography, the global dietary supplements market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Browser Full Report With Research Methodology And Table Of Content @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-dietary-supplements-market/
Note:If You Have Any Special Requirements, Please Let Us Know And We Will Offer You The Report As You Want.
Customization With Discount Available On This Report,Mail Us @ Sopan.firstname.lastname@example.org
Media Relations Contact
Data Bridge Market Research
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/997404