GammaTech to highlight cost-effective, high performance rugged notebooks and tablets for the fleet industry
Fremont, CA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/23/2012 -- GammaTech Computer Corp., a major international manufacturer and supplier of innovative notebook and tablet computers, will show its Durabook line of mobile rugged computers including a sneak peek of the new T7Q and RT10Z Tablet PCs during the 2012 NAFA Institute & Expo in booth 704. The expo will take place in St, Louis, Mo. from April 22 to April 23, 2012, and is the largest event of the fleet management industry.
GammaTech products are tough, rugged, portable and rigorously tested. They stand up to the most demanding situations, whether in the field, in an office, or positioned in a fleet vehicle. The Durabook models to be shown are built to Military 810G Standard for drop, shock, spill, and dust protection. Models offer security features such as Fingerprint Recognition, Smart Card Reader and TPM 1.2 support – and can be configured to meet the user’s unique requirements.
Each of the following GammaTech Durabook models on display are designed to stand up to the harsh environments seen by fleet professionals and meet the needs unique to the industry.
- The U12C is the perfect companion for mobile power users on the go. It features a 12.1” WXGA Touch Screen with Digitizer and LED backlight display that quickly converts into a Tablet PC. This lightweight convertible style Tablet PC has an Intel Core i5 processor for maximized speed and data management, as well as a number of sophisticated I/O modules that can encompass everything from a RS232 port or GPS to an optional second 2M-pixel auto focus camera. A vehicle docking station is also available.
- The R13C rugged convertible computer is built to stand up to some of today’s harshest environments - it is tested for drop, shock, and spill protection, plus salt, fog and freeze/thaw standards, while a version with Military Standard 461E/F is available. The computer has a 13.3” multi-touch shock-mounted, 1000 NIT LCD sunlight readable screen with lock and eight-level adjustable LED and water-resistant backlit keyboard. A pivot hinge allows the R13C to quickly and easily transform into a tablet PC.
- The RS10A fully rugged Tablet PC is built to meet the mobile demands of true on-the-job portable computer users. The RS10A is designed for industrial and construction industry applications, public works deployment and anywhere where the work environment demands a reliable and tough computing solution. The RS10A is built to Military 810G standards and is rated IP-6X for dust protection. And with a 10.2” touch screen display this Tablet PC is ideal for computing on the go.
- The RT10C fully rugged Tablet PC is built to meet the mobile demands of mobile users such as in the fleet industry. Features include a 10.2” high-resolution touch screen display with an LED backlight to eliminate eyestrain, a lightweight five-pound design, an Intel Core i7-620UE mobile processor with integrated HD graphics, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth support, and much more.
- A sneak peek of the T7Q - a small and lightweight rugged Tablet PC designed to meet the demands of fleet industry professionals. The T7Q has a 7” TFT LCD display with resistive touch screen panel and LED backlighting, an m-SATA SSD drive and Intel Atom Processor, as well as numerous I/O port options including USB, RS-232, and RJ-45 ports and an integrated 5.0 Megapixel camera at the back of the unit. It is a convenient ultra-portable Tablet PC for use on the move or in an office, and the best choice for special applications such as the fleet management market.
- Plus a sneak peek of the newest Durabook model, the RT10Z – A lightweight, rugged Tablet PC designed for the fleet industry. It features a 10.1” TFT LCD sunlight readable display with touch screen and LED backlighting, an m-SATA SSD drive and Intel Lincroft 1.5GHz processor, as well as a bar code scanner, RS-232 port, two USB ports, and much more.
The entire GammaTech product line is available through authorized resellers nationwide and at http://www.gammatech-durabook.com/whereToBuy.jsp. Every GammaTech product may be customized to customer specifications.
About GammaTech Computer Corporation
GammaTech Computer Corporation is a leader in the design, manufacture and sales of cost-effective, high-performance mobile computing solutions throughout North America. Its award-winning line of rugged and hardened notebook and tablet computers are designed and built-to-order to increase mobile productivity for business, government, healthcare, fire, public safety and a host of other entities. GammaTech offers a complete portfolio of products that delivers power and performance needed in the most demanding work environments, resulting in increased productivity and accelerated return on investment. GammaTech is headquartered in Fremont, California, which provides the final assembly, inventory, service and technical support.
For more information, please visit GammaTech at http://www.GammaTechUSA.com.
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)