METTLER TOLEDO Process Analytics Division announces the introduction of its 5000TOCi sensor with Intelligent Sensor Management™ (ISM). The new sensor is ideal for continuous, fast, and reliable monitoring of total organic carbon (TOC) levels in applications such as Water for Injection, reverse osmosis membranes, effectiveness of TOC destruct UV lamps, resin bed performance, organics shedding, and quality of final rinse water.
Greifensee, Zurich -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/26/2012 -- With fast response and continuous on-line measurements, the 5000TOCi sensor ensures TOC excursions will not be missed. The 5000TOCi sensor is developed specifically to meet the demands for pure water in the pharmaceutical, power generation and microelectronics industries.
"The new Thornton 5000TOCi with ISM enhances operational performance with a reliable, sophisticated, and intuitive measurement system by combining a proven and dependable TOC analysis platform with advanced user interface and Intelligent System Management™ sensor diagnostics,” says Steven Carelli, product manager. “When combined with Thornton’s M800 multi-parameter transmitter, it integrates on-line TOC measurement with up to four sensors to save cost and complexity."
New M800 transmitter offers mix-and-match sensor capability
The 5000TOCi can be coupled with Thornton’s M800 ISM transmitter(available in two- or four-channel versions) capable of operating any combination of up to two or four sensors for conductivity, pH, OPR, dissolved ozone or dissolved oxygen, plus two pulsed flow sensors.
Benefits of new 5000TOCi sensor:
- Drastically reduces record keeping for the release of water through simplified data collection with innovative Peak and Average TOC measurements
- Improves the quality and reliability of calibration with a semi-automated process to assure consistent results
- Enables predictive maintenance requirements through convenient diagnostics and sensor status with intuitive iMonitor user interface
- Simplifies maintenance processes with in-depth diagnostic data, provided by detailed sensor status screens
- Automated flow control improves the reliability of continuous, real-time TOC analysis by eliminating sensitivity to system pressure changes
- 5000TOCi with M800 multi-parameter transmitter reduces overall cost, complexity and instrumentation footprint
For further information, visit http://us.mt.com/us/en/home/products/ProcessAnalytics/Thornton_TOC_Family.html?crel=ePR_PP_EN
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)