Recently Released Market Study: Leukocare AG - Product Pipeline Analysis
New Medical Devices research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 07/04/2012 --Leukocare AG (Leukocare) is a clinical-stage biotechnology company, based in Germany. It develops immunomonitoring systems for the treatment of rapid diagnosis of inflammation and tissue damage. The company provides solutions for protein stabilization applied in biopharmaceuticals, vaccines, functionalized medical devices and diagnostics. It can functionalize a wide variety of surfaces including wound dressings, orthopedic implants, catheters, patches, stents, and columns for ex-vivo blood treatment. The company has developed a standardized assay, which measure the concentration of cell-free DNA in patient plasma. Leukocare leverages its comprehensive biofunctional coating expertise in product-focused industry partnerships. Its research and development facilities are present in Frankfurt/Main. The company is ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified for its Quality Management System (QMS). Leukocare is headquartered in Munich, Germany.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Leukocare AG portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Protagen AG - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Kuros Biosurgery AG - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Epigenomics AG (ECX) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Bayer HealthCare AG - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Acrostak (Schweiz) AG - Product Pipeline Analysis
- RONTIS AG - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Nobel Biocare Holding AG (NOBN) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Degradable Solutions AG - Product Pipeline Analysis
- aap Implantate AG (AAQ) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/151121