New Healthcare research report from Datamonitor is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/27/2012 -- Today's consumer is much more inclined to self-diagnose and medicate than in the past, creating new opportunities for over-the-counter healthcare products. This presentation reviews ten trends to watch in non-prescription medications including unique delivery systems, harder working formulations, cutting edge smartphone applications, and more.
- Consumers are living longer lives today, helping to create a vibrant market for non-prescription medications that can improve health and wellness.
- See how companies are innovating with faster-acting medications, on-the-go products and medications that are more user friendly for older consumers.
- Examine how technology is evolving to enable consumers to monitor both environmental and medical conditions for better outcomes.
While much of the consumer packaged goods marketplace is mired in low single-digit annual growth, over-the-counter healthcare products are an exception with sales growth that is easily outpacing population growth.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Seeking to better manage healthcare costs and medical outcomes, consumers are attracted to healthcare products that fit their busy, active lifestyles. From products that can be used anytime, anywhere to medications that are as easy to take as many foods and drinks, OTC healthcare innovation is robust.
Find out how the consumer preference for organic and natural products is beginning to spill over into OTC healthcare. Understand how product makers are satisfying the needs of information hungry consumers and encouraging better compliance.
Reasons to Get this Report
- What are some of the fastest-growing over-the-counter healthcare product categories, by geography?
- What new medication format offers portion control, reduced packaging, one-handed operation and outstanding portability?
- How are medication marketers innovating with products that are designed to look like foods, but act like medications?
- Preferences toward natural and organic products vary by age; which age groups are most favorably disposed toward "natural" and "organic" products?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Healthcare Cloud Computing Market - Global Trends, Challenges, Opportunities & Forecasts (2012 - 2017)
- World Healthcare IT Market: Trends & Forecast (2010 - 2015)
- Medical Diagnostic & Therapeutic Ultrasound Devices Market (2012 - 2017) - Global Trends & Competitive Analysis
- Wireless Health Market (WLAN, WMAN, WPAN, Sensors, Smartphones, Tablet PC, Mobile Apps) - Global Trends, Opportunities, Competitive Landscape & Forecasts to 2016
- Global Business Survey: Revenue Growth Trends and Key Markets for Growth in 2012-2013
- The Future of Interior Products in France to 2015: Recovery to Gather Pace in 2012
- Airport Retail Trends in Europe, 2012-2013
- Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals and Trends in Pharmaceuticals - Q1 2012
- Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals and Trends in Pharmaceuticals - March 2012
- Global Defense Survey 2012