Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Ireland", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/22/2015 -- 2013 saw Ireland continue to slowly recover from the deep recession experienced during the review period. However, despite improving economic conditions independent operators continued to face difficulties with consumer spending remaining somewhat subdued and cautious with value-for-money remaining a key issue. In light of this, independent operators continued to struggle to compete against lower prices and better value deals offered in chained counterparts. Whilst the latter saw value growth of 14% with outlet numbers and transaction levels increasing by 13% and 4% respectively also, growth in value terms among independents declined slightly, whilst transactions and outlet numbers declined by 2% and 1%, in comparison.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Supermacs Ltd is the leading player in value terms, achieving 14% share in 2013. The company has maintained its share throughout the review period thanks in large part thanks to the fast growth in the number of outlets of Papa Johns in the country. Supermacs is a well- established company in Ireland with the know- how of the local market. This has enabled the US brand to go from 24 outlets in 2012 to 53 in 2013.
100% home delivery/takeaway is expected to see a value CAGR of 1% at constant 2013 prices, over the forecast period to 2018. Competition within the category is likely to remain high during this time, however there remains significant scope for further development and expansion, especially away from the main cities and larger towns. Outlet numbers too are likely to continue to increase, with Apache Pizza?s stated long terms plans to increase outlet numbers well beyond 100 stores. Margins however, will remain at lower levels than those seen before the recession, with a lot more investment and work required for fewer returns. This is unlikely to change to any great extent over the forecast period with consumer spending, although increasing, likely to continue to remain somewhat reserved.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway industry in Ireland with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway industry in Ireland, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Ireland market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Ireland?
- What are the major brands in Ireland?
- What is the most popular cuisine type in home delivery/takeaway in Ireland?
- How have independent pizza 100% home delivery/takeaway brands competed against chained brands?
- What new products have seen the most success for pizza or other types of 100% home delivery/takeaway operators?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Egypt
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Japan
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in the Netherlands
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in South Korea
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Belgium