Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in South Korea", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/24/2013 -- Growth in 100% home delivery/takeaway current value sales in 2011 was up on 2010, and also faster than the CAGR for the entire review period. This improved performance was partly due increasing public concern about the risk of fallout from the Fukushima nuclear disaster in Japan. Fears that radiation could spread to South Korea meant that many consumers were discouraged from spending too much time outside the home and preferred to order in instead of eating out, particularly on rainy days.
Euromonitor International's 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in South Korea report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Chained 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway, Independent 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway, Other 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway, Pizza 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in South Africa
- Consumer Foodservice in South Korea
- Take-Home Ice Cream Market in South Africa to 2014 (Ice Cream)
- Take-Home Ice Cream Market in South Korea to 2014 (Ice Cream)
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in the Philippines
- The Future of Retailing in South Africa to 2015
- The Future of Retailing in South Korea to 2015
- Online Retailers in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Specialist Retailers in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Online Retailers in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide