New Food research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/13/2013 -- As the United Arab Emirates continued to see economic growth in the last two years of the review period, consumers' economic confidence returned. This resulted in consumers becoming more willing to indulge in treats such as 100% home delivery/takeaway pizza. Busy lifestyles and high levels of traffic congestion encouraged a good 4% annual transaction volume growth for 100% home delivery/takeaway in the latter half of the review period, even during the 2009 economic downturn. A rise in...
Euromonitor International's 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in United Arab Emirates report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Chained 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway, Independent 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway, Other 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway, Pizza 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- United Arab Emirates Foodservice: The Future of Foodservice in United Arab Emirates to 2016
- Oils Market in United Arab Emirates to 2014 (Oils and Fats)
- Solid Fats Market in United Arab Emirates to 2014 (Oils and Fats)
- Nut-Based Spreads Market in United Arab Emirates to 2014 (Spreads)
- Honey Market in United Arab Emirates to 2014 (Spreads)
- Chocolate Spreads Market in United Arab Emirates to 2014 (Spreads)
- Jams and Preserves Market in United Arab Emirates to 2014 (Spreads)
- Savory Spreads Market in United Arab Emirates to 2014 (Spreads)
- Home Improvement Sales via Key Retail Formats in United Arab Emirates to 2014
- Home & Garden Products Retailing in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)