Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Ukraine", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/20/2013 -- In 2011, 100% home delivery/takeaway continued to decline. Still low consumer purchasing power discouraged the demand for home-delivered meals, as it was still considered costly in a crisis environment. Eating within consumer foodservice was less regarded as a normal daily routine and more as a small special occasion. However, the latter would rather mean eat-in, than ordering food at home or the office. This forced players within 100% home delivery/takeaway to look for the ways to distinguish...
Euromonitor International's 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Ukraine report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Chained 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway, Independent 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway, Other 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway, Pizza 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Indonesia
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Sweden
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Japan
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Canada
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in China
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Norway
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Brazil
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Thailand
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Poland
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Vietnam