Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "14 Food Trends to Watch in 2014: Part Two", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/22/2014 -- With so much happening in packaged food, identifying developments that really matter is a challenge. Euromonitor International has picked out 14 of the most influential food trends to watch in 2014, with Part Two looking at the importance of lower-income groups and the emerging middle class for the packaged food industry. This report also looks at how the internet has impacted how food is sold, how brands engage with consumers and why portable breakfast is the next thing on the menu.
Euromonitor International's 14 Food Trends to Watch in 2014: Part Two global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the Packaged Food market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends and identifies the leading companies and brands. It also offers strategic analysis on driving packaged food industry trends like health and wellness, premiumisation, convenience and value-for-money and how those trends influence factors like new product developments, packaging innovations, retail distribution and retail pricing both historically and into the future.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Baby Food, Bakery, Canned/Preserved Food, Chilled Processed Food, Confectionery, Dairy, Dried Processed Food, Frozen Processed Food, Ice Cream, Impulse and Indulgence Products, Meal Replacement, Meal Solutions, Noodles, Nutrition/Staples, Oils and Fats, Pasta, Ready Meals, Sauces, Dressings and Condiments, Snack Bars, Soup, Spreads, Sweet and Savoury Snacks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Packaged Food market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The UK Foodservice Industry Survey 2013-2014 - Organic Trends and Menu Labelling
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry
- Dairy Market in India 2014
- Specialty Food Ingredients Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Packaged Food in New Zealand
- Packaged Food in Canada
- Food Diagnostics Systems Market - Global Trends & Forecast To 2018
- Anti-Caking Agents Market by Industry [Food (Ca-Compound, Na-Compound, Mg-Compound, SiO2, Cellulose), Feed & Fertilizer], by Application [(Seasoning, Condiment, Bakery, Dairy, Soup, Sauce) & (NPK, Urea, NH3, DAP/MAP)] & Geography - Global Trends & Forecas
- Packaged Food in Finland
- Packaged Food in Mexico