Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/01/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of 2014 Refinery Outlook: High Refining Utilization in U.S. market report to its offering
2014 Refinery Outlook: High Refining Utilization in U.S.
Report provides an overview of refining throughput activities forecast on a quarterly basis for 2014 by region compared to 2013 highlighting those areas where refining throughput volumes are forecast to be higher than or lower than last yearâ€™s levels. Report highlights the impact from new refining expansion projects to start-up during 2014 and their impact on regional and global refining throughput levels.
- Comparing 2014 to 2013 Quarterly refining throughput levels for following areas
- Global forecast broken-out into OECD and Non-OECD
- OECD refining comparisons shown for Americas, Europe and Asia-Oceania areas
- Non-OECD comparisons shown for Middle East, China, Other Asia and Former Soviet Union (FSU)
- Analysis of refining utilization levels in the U.S. including forecast for 2014
- Detailed list of refineries undergoing maintenance activities in 2nd quarter of 2014 and forecast for maintenance activities in Russia by month during 2014
- Impact of new refining capacity in the Middle East on global trade flows
- List on new refining projects and associated Capital Expenditures for projects to be constructed over the next few years
Reasons to buy
- The report will enhance your understanding of potential ARB opportunities arising from planned refining downtime activities and changes in quarterly regional refining throughput
- Increase understanding of the importance of changing trade flows from new refining capacity in the Middle East, which will be significantly increasing over the next few years
- Understanding of seasonal refining maintenance activities reflected in the forecast for quarterly refining throughput levels by region across the globe.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit