Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/09/2014 -- Sandlerresearch.org adds Global m-Education Market 2014-2018 new industry report in its store.m-Education is the ability to provide educational-related content on smartphones and tablets. Educational-related content refers to all the digital learning content provided on personal devices. m-Education service providers deliver learning solutions using the latest tools and technology, providing users with rich media and graphic-based learning. Since this form of learning is cost-effective and helps enhance employees’ efficiency and productivity, many educational firms across the globe are replacing the traditional forms of training with m-education to improve their geographical presence.
Analysts forecast the Global Mobile Education market will grow at a CAGR of 20.65 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
The Global Mobile Education market can be divided into seven segments: E-books and E-courses, Game/Simulation-based Tools, LMS/Authoring Tools, Distance Tutoring, Collaboration Tools, Test Preparation, and Assessment.
Global Mobile Education Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Mobile Education market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Buy report directly @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=16251
- Amazon Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Barnes & Noble Inc.
- Blackboard Inc.
Other Prominent Vendors
- Google Inc.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Pearson plc
- Sony Corp.
Key Market Driver
- Increasing Adoption of Smartphones and Tablets.
Key Market Challenge
- Unstable Global Economic Conditions.
Key Market Trend
- Emergence of Virtual Classrooms.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?