New Market Research Report Added in MarketResearchReports.Biz Reports Database:Combined Heat And Power (CHP) For Thermal Power Plants In Europe - Market Size, Competitive Landscape, Trends And Analysis To 2020
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/08/2014 -- Combined Heat and Power (CHP) in North America and Europe Market Size, Trends and Key Country Analysis to 2020'' gives detailed information on the current CHP market in North America and Europe, with focus on key countries in these regions. The report covers CHP installed capacity, annual steam and gas turbine for CHP market size and split by type of plant or technology for all the markets. It discussed the regional CHP capacity and gas turbine and steam turbine market along with drivers and restraints at the regional level for North America and Europe.
Browse Full Report With TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/combined-heat-and-power-chp-for-thermal-power-plants-in-europe-market-size-competitive-landscape-trends-and-analysis-to-2020
- The report comprises of the CHP market for European and North American Market and the market size and installed capacity covered span 2007-2020. The report covers CHP installed capacity, annual steam and gas turbine for CHP market size and split by type of plant or technology for all the markets.
- The report covers North America regional market with drivers and restraints and under this region it covers the US and the Canada market
- It covers the Europe regional market with drivers and restraints along with market details. Under this region, EU-27, Russia, Germany, the UK and Netherlands have been covered in detail.
- In the report, EU-27 and Russia have been considered as the European region. There are very small countries which form a very small share of the CHP market. However, we were unable to get precise information in these countries and so it was removed from the study.
- The US and Canada is defined as North America in the report. Mexico and Greenland have not been considered.
- In terms of CHP installed capacity, all fuels have been considered. However, for this study, gas, coal, biomass and biogas have been given the most importance and used for calculations. The others have been ignored wherever insignificant or unable to track.
To Get Download Full Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/44364
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time-sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Facilitate decision making, by providing historical and forecast data on the revenue of the CHP gas and steam turbine market
- Develop strategies based on the various market developments in the CHP market
- Respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 GlobalData Report Guidance
2.2 Report Coverage and Segmentation
To Read Complete Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/44364
3 Combined Heat and Power Market, Overview
3.1 Combined Heat and Power Market, Technology Trends
3.1.2 Shift from Conventional Generation to Powerformers
3.1.3 New Combustion Technology
4 Europe 19
4.2 Europe, Cogeneration Market, Drivers and Restraints, 2013-2020
4.2.1 Europe, Cogeneration Market, Drivers, 2013-2020
4.2.2 Europe, Cogeneration Market, Restraints, 2013-2020
4.3 Europe, Combined Heat and Power Market
4.3.1 Europe, Total Combined Heat and Power Installed Capacity, 2007-2020
4.3.2 Europe, Market Share by Type of Power Plant, 2013
4.3.3 Europe, Combined Heat and Power Steam Turbine Market, 2008-2020
Marketresearchreports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. Marketresearchreports.biz services are especially designed to save time and money of our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
Office: United States
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Toll Free: 866-997-4948