Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “2020 Foresight - Non Resident Indians” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/21/2016 -- This report focuses on the Indian diaspora, which is the largest among non-resident South Asians. The report examines non-resident Indians (NRIS)' investment attitudes and behavior, sources of wealth and demographics. It also includes market size and forecast data for NRIs from WealthInsight's proprietary wealth model
This report is the result of Publisher's extensive research covering the Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) population and the NRIs' wealth management market .
- Market size and forecast data for NRIs from WealthInsight's proprietary wealth model.
- Non-resident Indians (NRIs)' investment attitudes and behavior, sources of wealth and demographics.
- Key growth drivers of the wealth management market for NRIs, along with key market trends and growth opportunities.
- NRIs' investment trends and drivers, and the marketing and growth strategies adopted by various banks and wealth management service providers to increase their shares in the NRI wealth management sector.
Reasons to Buy
- 2020 Foresight: Non-Resident Indians by WealthInsight is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data that is created based on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world in our database.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on NRIs and the wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- The report examines the NRI population, the number of NRI millionaires, their wealth, demographic breakdown, industry breakdown, remittances. It also looks at NRI investment trends and drivers.
- The report provides a thorough analysis of the private banking and wealth management sector for NRI millionaires and the latest opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- The total number of NRI millionaires was approximately 236,000 in 2015 with an average wealth of over US$3.83 million.
- The US accounted for the largest proportion of NRI millionaires, followed by the UK, the UAE, Canada, Hong Kong, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Gulf countries accounted for the largest share of remittances to India at US$72.17 billion in 2015.
- The value of the worldwide wealth management market for NRI millionaires valued at US$788 billion in 2015 and is expected to increase to US$1.284 trillion in 2020.
Spanning over 102 pages "2020 Foresight - Non Resident Indians" report covers Introduction, Executive Summary, Non-Resident Indians, Non-Resident Indian Investment Trends and Drivers, Non-Resident Indians in the UK, Non-Resident Indians in the US, Non-Resident Indians in the Middle East and Africa, Non-Resident Indians in Singapore, Non-Resident Indians in Hong Kong. The report covered companies are - JP Morgan Private Bank, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, Northern Trust Family Office, ABN Amro Private Banking, Hawksford, Beta Consultants, Bank Leumi Private Banking, Arkin Holdings, National Commercial Bank Private Banking, NCB Capital Wealth Management, Diamond Bank, Premium Pensions Ltd, Credit Suisse, Arisaig Partners (Asia) Pte Ltd, HSBC, The Henley Group Ltd and Orion Partners
For more information Visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/2020-foresight-non-resident-indians-0
Find all Wealth Management Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealth-management
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Yearly/Quarterly Report Subscription: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscriptions