Market Research Future published a Half-Cooked research report on 360 Degree Camera Market.
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/21/2017 -- 360 Degree Camera Market, By Phone Support (Android, IPhone), By Application (Residential, Industrial, Commercial, Healthcare, Defense and Others) - Forecast to 2023
The regional wise segmentation of 360 degree camera consists of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. North America is one of the most competitive markets across the globe with various regional players and a few large international players in 360 degree camera market. Also, government initiatives in outdoor and border security is driving the growth of 360 degree camera in North America market. Europe is one of the prominent player in 360 degree camera market owing to increasing terror attacks and rising popularity of gaming consoles. Also, emerging economies from countries such as Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy, Benelux and Spain is driving 360 degree camera market. Moreover, Asia-Pacific is also expected to have potential growth in the forecast period due to increasing investment of major players in 360 degree camera market and adoption of visual reality technology in gaming and entertainment industry.
Taste the market data and market information presented through more than 30 market data tables and figures spread over 100 numbers of pages of the project report. Avail the in-depth table of content TOC & market synopsis on "The 360 Degree Camera Market Research Report -Forecast to 2023".
Get a sample report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3688 .
The 360 degree camera market has been segmented on the basis of phone support and application. The application segment includes healthcare, defense, entertainment, industrial, commercial and others. Implementation of 360 degree technology in healthcare sector enable doctors to record the full process of complex surgeries and share their expertise and enable patients to experience a secure and safe operation.
The prominent players in the 360 degree camera market are-
- LG Electronics Inc. (South Korea)
- Nikon Corporation (Japan)
- Gopro, Inc. (U.S.)
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. (South Korea)
- Canon Inc. (Japan)
- Sony Corporation (Japan)
- Nokia Corporation (Finland)
- Panono Gmbh (Germany)
- Microsoft Corporation (U.S.)
- Apple Inc. (U.S.)
The 360 degree camera market can be segmented on the basis of phone support and application. By phone support the 360 degree camera consists of android and iPhone and by application segment it consists of healthcare, residential, defense, industrial, commercial and others. Android phone with 360 degree camera enable users by shifting their camera mode to sphere mode to capture 3D photos, and does not requires installation of any additional application. Whereas, iPhone requires installation of some application for capturing 3D images from 360 degree camera.
Browse complete report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/360-degree-camera-market-3688 .
Study Objectives of 360 Degree Camera Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the 360 degree camera market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the 360 degree camera market based porter's five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment on the basis of phone support and application.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the 360 degree camera market.
360 degree camera market is segmented on the basis of product, range and application.
360 Degree Camera Market by Phone Support:
360 Degree Camera Market by Application:
The regional analysis of 360 degree camera market is being studied for region such as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World. North America is one of the leading player in the 360 degree camera market owing to major camera manufacturers present in the region. The emergence of HD analog products is engaging a new, lower-end market. Asia-Pacific region is expected to have fastest growth in the market due to high adoption of 360 degree camera in gaming and entertainment industry.
Get a discount at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/3688 .
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1 MARKET INTRODUCTION
1.2 SCOPE OF STUDY
1.2.1 RESEARCH OBJECTIVE
1.3 MARKET STRUCTURE
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1 RESEARCH TYPE
2.2 PRIMARY RESEARCH
2.3 SECONDARY RESEARCH
2.4 FORECAST MODEL
2.4.1 MARKET DATA COLLECTION, ANALYSIS & FORECAST
2.4.2 MARKET SIZE ESTIMATION
3 MARKET DYNAMICS
3.2 MARKET DRIVERS
3.3 MARKET CHALLENGES
3.4 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES
3.5 MARKET RESTRAINTS
4 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
5. MARKET FACTOR ANALYSIS
5.1 PORTER'S FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
5.2 SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYSIS
6 360 DEGREE CAMERA MARKET, BY SEGMENTS
6.2 MARKET STATISTICS
6.2.1 BY PHONE SUPPORT
6.2.2 BY APPLICATION
6.2.3 BY GEOGRAPHY
184.108.40.206 NORTH AMERICA
220.127.116.11 REST OF THE WORLD
7 COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
7.1 MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
7.2 COMPANY PROFILES
7.2.1 LG ELECTRONICS INC. (SOUTH KOREA)
7.2.2 NIKON CORPORATION (JAPAN)
7.2.3 GOPRO, INC. (U.S.)
7.2.4 SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO., LTD. (SOUTH KOREA)
7.2.5 CANON INC. (JAPAN)
7.2.6 SONY CORPORATION (JAPAN)
7.2.7 NOKIA CORPORATION (FINLAND)
7.2.8 PANONO GMBH (BERLIN)
7.2.9 MICROSOFT CORPORATION (U.S.)
7.2.10 APPLE INC. (U.S.)