Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/07/2017 -- Spritam is the only 3D printed drug which has received FDA approval. This drug was first available in the market in 2016, and can be used to treat epilepsy. The potential market for other 3D printed drugs (moderate growth scenario) is estimated to be $278 million in 2020, and would reach $522 million by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2020 to 2030. 3D printed drugs are developed by 3D printing technology to treat patients and children affected with dysphagia. These drugs are highly porous in nature and disintegrate rapidly, which eliminate the need to directly swallow the intact high-dose medicine.
For More Info, Get PDF Sample : http://bit.ly/2kqF6hq
The growth of the 3D printed drugs market is driven by upsurge in demand of instantaneous soluble drugs, rise in geriatric population, and high adoption of 3D printing technology. In addition, rapid technological advancements, increase in awareness about the 3D printing, and improvement in healthcare infrastructure fuel the market growth. However, factors such as adverse effects related to these drugs, lack of government regulations for these drugs, and use of 3D printing to develop illegal drugs are expected to restrain the market growth. Conversely, introduction of 3D printed drugs by various key vendors in developing nations and increase in healthcare investment in emerging nations are expected to provide lucrative opportunities for the market growth in the near future.
The market is segmented on the basis of Spritam, scenario, and geography. For Spritam, market is categorized on the basis of geography into U.S. and rest of North America. On the basis of scenario, the market is categorized into low growth scenario, moderate growth scenario, and rapid growth scenario. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America (U.S. and rest of North America), Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Australia, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, Saudi Arabia, and rest of LAMEA).
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global 3D printed drugs market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- The report offers a quantitative analysis to assist the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments facilitates to determine various products available in the market.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to predict the competitive market outlook.
Enquire About Report : http://bit.ly/2iVYylP
SPRITAM MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- Rest of World
OTHER DRUGS POTENTIAL MARKET, BY SCENARIO
- Low Growth Scenario
- Moderate Growth Scenario
- Rapid Growth Scenario
OTHER DRUGS POTENTIAL MARKET, BY REGION
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA
Also Request For Discount : http://bit.ly/2BCZ9fK
LIST OF KEY PLAYERS PROFILED IN THE REPORT
- Aprecia Pharmaceuticals
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc.
- Hewlett Packard Caribe, BV, LLC
- 3D Printer Drug Machine
- FabRx Ltd.
LIST OF ORGANIZATIONS PROFILED IN THE REPORT
- UCL School of Pharmacy
- University of Glasgow
- University College London
- The University of Nottingham
- National University of Singapore
LIST OF OTHER ORGANIZATIONS IN THE VALUE CHAIN (These players are not profiled in the report, but can be included on client request.)
- University of Michigan
- Åbo Akademi University
- University of Sheffield
Table Of Contents
- CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4 SPRITAM: 3D PRINTED DRUGS MARKET
- CHAPTER 5 OTHER 3D PRINTED DRUGS POTENTIAL MARKET, BY SCENARIO
- CHAPTER 6 OTHER 3D PRINTED DRUGS POTENTIAL MARKET, BY REGION
- CHAPTER 7 COMPANY PROFILES
We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. Research Beam will always make sure to bring most ethical and high quality reports. We value your relationship with us and look forward for a long term relation.
Global Head Quarters
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
+1 (800) 910-6452