Prominent features of Global 3D Printing Medical Devices Market 2019- Top Companies: 3D Systems, Inc., Stratasys Ltd., Arcam AB, FabRx Ltd., Bio3D Technologies, Envision TEC, Cyfuse Biomedical K.K., 3T RPD, Ltd., and Prod ways
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/01/2019 -- "3D Printing Medical Devices Market 2019" report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the market. The advent of Industry 4.0 has led to the addition of progressive technology with industrial and industrial processes and has become a key trend driving the growth of the market. These steps depend upon the type of printing and the complexity of the gear.
The global 3D printing medical device market was valued at US$+823 MN in 2019 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of +20% from 2019 to 2025.
A 3D printing medical device is a 3D dimension object created by assigning a 3D digital file to a consistent object layer. These devices can be modified to help meet single patient needs and improve patient outcomes. The process of 3D printing medical devices is a multi-level industry. 3D printed medical equipment on white background stock photography 3D medical equipment provided on medical equipment on white background.
3D Systems, Inc., Stratasys Ltd., EOS GmbH Electro Optical Systems, Arcam AB, FabRx Ltd., Bio3D Technologies, Envision TEC, Cyfuse Biomedical K.K., Concept Laser GmbH, 3T RPD, Ltd., and Prod ways.
For sample request:
The report segments the 3D printing healthcare market on the basis of component, technology, application, end-user, and geography.
- Based on component, the market is segmented into system, materials, and services.
- Based on technology, the market is segmented into suture 3D printing medical devices, electron beam melting (EBM), laser beam melting (LBM), photo polymerization, droplet deposition or extrusion-based technologies, PolyJet technology, and three-dimensional printing (3DP) or adhesion bonding or binder jetting.
- On the basis of type, the 3D-printed medical products market is segmented into surgical guides, surgical instruments, prosthetics & implants, and tissue engineering products.
- The end users of the market comprise medical and surgical centers, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, and academic institutions.
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa. North America accounts for the largest market share, mainly due to presence of major players and early adoption of advanced medical technologies in countries such as U.S. and Canada. Europe is the second-largest market, owing to the large target population, especially comprising of elderly people, with high approval for use of 3D-printed medical devices. Growing disposable income and increasing awareness levels among the populace in Asia Pacific, along with a large population base is expected to position Asia Pacific as a high growth market in the near future.
Get up to 40% discount on this exclusive report:
The report offers internal and external driving factors such as Global 3D Printing Medical Devices Market to understand the aspects behind the progress. In addition to this, it gives a clear idea about the restraining factors, which helps to understand the threats and challenges in front of the businesses. Existing and innovative projects have been elaborated in this report to get a clear vision about recent trends and global opportunities for the recent innovations in the near future.
HHighlighted points of Market Report:
- Production Analysis: 3D Printing Medical Devices market report gives detailed analysis of production with respect to different types of regions, types, and applications.
- Competitors: 3D Printing Medical Devices market report comprises the key players with respect to their company profile, market size, trends, cost, and revenue.
- Other Analysis: This part covers the other major information like consumers and distributors 3D Printing Medical Devices market.
For more enquiry: