Penrith, Australia -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/25/2014 -- 3D printing technology company 3D Stuffmaker, recently announced the launch of 3D Stuffmaker EVOLUTION Gen2, an upgrade to the existing popular Evolution. The upgrade offersunique and innovative 3D printing features including:
- Advanced tools & customization: Personalize the Evolution Gen2 by tweaking, modifying or calibrating to your heart's desire.
- High Performance Filament Extruder: Precise friction-free feeding that offers simplified changeover, QuickChange connector for easy extruder exchange and maintenance.
- Nozzle fitted with 3D Cooling Kit: Improved tolerance to filament variance extended print times, improved extrusion accuracy for better printing of solid and complex objects.
- Quick Change Nozzle: Quick Change connector for fast and easy nozzle replacement and maintenance.
- Print Plate: Heavy duty aluminum, resistant to warping, continuous operation, easy removal and placement.
- Timing Belt Assembly: Friction-free movement for improved print placement and accuracy.
- Wiring Hardness: Improved wiring connection for error-free operation and reliability.
“Few 3D printers today compare to the EVOLUTION Gen2 when it comes to price and support” explains iPrint Technologies founder Rob Grosche. “Our upgrade is unique becauseit has been designed by engineers, with engineers in mind.”
3D Stuffmakerprinters are used today extensively by inventors, designers and educators and are applied to robotics, toys and model making.
“Our ambitious agenda for 2014 includes plans to expand our 3D Stuffmaker printer range with even more dynamic product offerings that exceed the capabilities of existing printers.”
“Our goal with the EVOLUTION Gen2 is simple - we aim to continue settingthe standard for 3D printing. Every purchase from 3D Stuffmaker guarantees you affordable 3D printers in a variety of assembled models or in kit form, which is very popular among those who want to learn how to built their own."
About iPrint Technologies, manufacturers of 3D Stuffmaker
iPrint Technologies Pty Ltd is an Australian owned international company dedicated to providing the best desktop 3D printing technology available. Based in Australia, the company is committed to making 3D printing faster, simpler and more affordable so that the technology is accessible to everyone.
For more information about 3D StuffmakerEVOLUTION Gen2, please visit: www.3dstuffmaker.com/evolution-3d-printer
For more information about iPrint Technologies, please visit: www.iprint-technologies.com
Company: 3D Stuff Maker
Contact Person: Robert Grosche
Address: 476 High Street, Penrith, NSW 2750, AU
Email ID: email@example.com
Phone No: +61280912050