SWOTAnalysis.info has announced the addition of “4ig Nyrt (4ig) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review” research report to their website SWOTAnalysis.info
10TH MAIN, ISRO LAYOUT, Bangalore -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/27/2016 -- 4iG Nyrt (4iG), formerly Freesoft Szoftverfejleszto & Szolg. Nyrt is an information technology company that provides software solutions. The company offers business intelligent solutions, software development and marketing and IT products and consulting programs. Its business intelligence solutions include data warehousing, business intelligence, planning solutions and field of document and records management. The company offers IT based solutions such as application development, enterprise management systems, introduction of system integration, network construction, operations, IT security solutions and research and development. It operates through its affiliates. 4iG is headquartered in Budapest, Hungary.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of 4iG Nyrt provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by Publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of Publisher's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, Publisher's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of 4iG Nyrt including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Spanning over 25 pages "4ig Nyrt (4ig) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" report covers About the Company, Company Analysis, Company Financial Performance Charts, Appendix.
For more information Visit at: http://www.swotanalysis.info/globaldata/4ig-nyrt-4ig-financial-and-strategic-swot-analysis-review
Amino Technologies Plc (AMO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review; visit at - http://www.swotanalysis.info/globaldata/amino-technologies-plc-amo-financial-and-strategic-swot-analysis-review
National Agricultural Holdings Limited (1236) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review; visit at - http://www.swotanalysis.info/globaldata/national-agricultural-holdings-limited-1236-financial-and-strategic-swot-analysis-review
Empower Technologies Corporation (EPT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review; visit at - http://www.swotanalysis.info/globaldata/empower-technologies-corporation-ept-financial-and-strategic-swot-analysis-review
SWOTAnalysis.info is a market research report distribution platform which hosts research reports from top market research firms across the globe. It also assist decision makers locate the right market research solution from a single place.