Need for Integrated Data and Rising Demand for Drug Development is Boosting the 4K TV (Television) Market
Chicago, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/08/2017 -- According to the report, "4K TV (Television) Market, by Screen size (Below 52 inches, 52 to 65 inches, Above 65 inches – Global Revenue, Trends, Growth, Share, Size and Forecast to 2022", the market for 4K TV (television) is expected to grow at an impressive rate, due to the increased prevalence of diseases and the rising demand from around the world.
Download Free Sample: https://www.scalarmarketresearch.com/request-sample.php?id=1054
There is a sudden decline seen in the prices Ultra High Definition (UHD) Televisions over the years. This is because of increased production capabilities across the globe and high pressure on retailers for price reduction. The reduction in prices of UHD is paving way for the growth of the 4K TV market. Technological advancements have given rise to 4K televisions that have four times higher resolution than the conventional High Definition TVs. This report studies the current and future aspects of the 4K Television market.
Enquiry Before buying: https://www.scalarmarketresearch.com/enquire-before-buy.php?id=1054
KEY PREMIUM INDUSTRY INSIGHTS
1. Major television broadcasters and producers and even manufacturers are making high investments in the research and development of UHD technology and 4K televisions which is creating newer opportunities for the growth of 4K TV market.
2. In addition, professional filmmakers are making use of high definition camcorders and giving preference towards using UHD resolutions, hence boosting the market growth.
3. Apart from being used in home entertainment industry, due to clear viewing experience, the application of 4K televisions is increasing across various domains such as telepresence and telemedicine, military intelligence gathering and monitoring.
The 4K TV market is divided into five major geographical segments which are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America. The Asia-Pacific region holds the highest market share and is the largest revenue contributor for the 4K TV market. China is the largest contributor from the region owing to rise in innovation and variety in UHD televisions production at low cost. Next in line is the North America region which is estimated to grow at a fast pace during the forecasted period because of rise in adoption of 4K set-top boxes that allow full usage of 4K TVs with better picture quality. Europe region is also growing due to rise in demand of UHD televisions in UK and Germany. TV supporting HDRs is the biggest driving factor for the growth of the 4K TV market.
This report analyzes the 4K TV (television) market by the following segments:
4K TV (Television) Market, by Screen Size
1. Below 52 inches
2. 52 to 65 inches
3. Above 65 inches
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
Key players in the 4K TV (television) market include:
2. Hisense USA (Hisense International, Co., LTD.)
3. LG Electronics, Inc.
4. Panasonic Corporation
5. Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
6. Sharp Corporation
7. Skyworth Digital Holdings Co., Ltd.
8. Sony Corporation
9. VIZIO, Inc.
10. Vu Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Browse Report: https://www.scalarmarketresearch.com/market-reports/4k-tv-television-market
About Scalar Market Research
Scalar Market Research Inc. aspires to assist organizations from around the world to achieve their business goal with premium market research reports and consulting services. Our real-time industry tracking with the help of advanced analytics offers a crystal clear view of all the activities in niche markets. Our team, with thorough global understanding, works relentlessly to gather the necessary market insights, including customer analysis, competitions and global forecast.
Find out more about our services at: www.scalarmarketresearch.com