MarketResearchReports.biz has added a new market intelligence study to its repository of extensive and wide variety of reports. The study comes with the title, “Global 5G Markets (2020-2025)” and has been added to its extensive and rich repository of market intelligence report.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/10/2018 -- The fifth-generation of mobile technology (5G technology) is expected to cater to the demand and business frameworks needed by and beyond 2020; but it is not without its disruptions. In addition to driving a connected society, 5G wireless technology will bring about socio-economic transformations through productivity, sustainability and well-being. Mobile 5G seems to be on course to be the next big thing in the global digital connectivity ecosystem. However, mobile 4G LTE will dominate in terms of volume for at least the next ten years. According to a Netscribes research, the global 5G market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of around 97% over a five-year period and will reach a value of USD 251 billion by 2025.
Key Growth Factors
The main driver of 5G is the ever-increasing demand for an enhanced mobile internet experience, clubbed with smartphone adoption among users. 5G technology will address rising bandwidth requirements, demand for advanced application services and improved acceptance of the Internet of Things (IOT).
Request for sample copy of report: https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1513198
Threats and Key Players
Well-defined 5G standards and a clean regulatory environment will help realize the full potential of 5G services. Inadequate spectrum and infrastructure would be the key hindrance for developing nations in the effort to adopt 5G services.
Top 10 global key service provider companies covered in the study include:
- China Mobile
- Verizon Communications
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone
- Sprint Corporation
- Deutsche Telekom
- Amrica Mvil
- China Telecommunications Corporation
Whats covered in the report:
- Drivers for 5G adaptation, trends, and challenges in the present telecommunication industry
- Total number of global and regional SIM cellular connections and SIM M2M cellular connections across 5G, 4G, 3G, 2G
- Global and regional data usage for both SIM cellular connections and SIM M2M cellular connections across 5G, 4G, 3G, 2G
- Global and regional data traffic for both SIM cellular connections and SIM M2M cellular connections across 5G, 4G, 3G, 2G
- Potential 5G Global Landscape
Classic SIM Connection A subscriber identification module (SIM) is an integrated circuit(IC) that is designed to securely store the international mobile subscriber identity (IMSI) number and its related key, which are used for identification and authentication of subscribers on mobile telephony devices (such as mobile phones and computers). SIM cards are used on GSM phones, and they are required for newer LTE-capable handsets.
Machine-to-Machine (M2M) SIM Connection Refers to the technologies that enable devices/ machines and sensors or things within (The Internet Of Things) to communicate with each other and with other Internet-enabled devices and systems.
Request for complete TOC of this report: https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/reports/1513198/global-g-s-market-research-reports/toc
- Get a broad understanding of the global 5G market, the dynamics of the market and the current state of the industry
- Understand SIM Cellular Connection and SIM M2M Cellular Connection advancements/ decay across 5G, 4G, 3G, and 2G generations
- Recognize major competitors' business and market dynamics, and respond accordingly