Global 5G System Market 2025 report offers development rate, key factors that are enhancing the growth of the segments, guide for the key players in the market
Houston, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/26/2019 -- The major driving factors of "Global 5G System Market 2019" are shift towards new broadband technology, growing demand for high data speed & stable growth in the mobile data traffic and increasing demand for broadband services over other mobile networks. Increasing demand for machine-to- machine communication in organizations is the other major factor that drives the market. The major restraining factor of global 5G System market huge cost incurred in the implementations of base stations and O&M complexities.
The Global 5G System Market is bound to reach roughly USD +73 MN by the end of 2025, at an astounding CAGR of +21% during forecast period 2017-2025.
The 5G system is the next generation of cellular mobile communications. It inherits 4G, 3G and 2G systems. 5G performance targets high data rates, low latency, energy savings, cost savings, high system capacity and large device connectivity. The first phase of the 5G specification for Release-15 is expected to be completed in April 2019 to accommodate the initial commercial deployment. The second phase of Release-16 is expected to be completed at International Telecommunication Union (ITU) in April 2020 as a candidate for IMT-2020 technology.
Top key players:
Atlassian, HPE, IBM, Microsoft, CA Technologies, CollabNet, Intland Software, Kovair Software.
Top key players:
The market of 5G System appears to be highly competitive. To maintain their market position and to drive the market growth, various dynamic and diversified international organizations, domestic organizations and as well as new entrants form a competitive landscape. Market leaders are innovating continuously and increasingly seeking market expansion through various strategic mergers and acquisitions, innovation, increasing investments in research and development and cost-effective product portfolio. Major players are investing on internal R&D and, most of all, in acquiring other firms.
- Among all regions, North-America holds the largest market share with countries such as the United States (U.S) part of the share.
- Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow steadily over the forecast period (2019-2025). The reason being large consumer base and ongoing initiatives and developments in 5G System.
- In the Europe region, proactive actions are being undertaken by public and private sectors in the field of 5G System.
Get up to 40% discount on this exclusive report:
- Segmentation by Usability: Comprises Enhanced Mobile Broadband, Massive Internet of Things and Mission Critical Services.
- Segmentation by Technology: Radio Access Technologies (RAT), Wi-Fi, High-Speed Package Access (HSPA), Global System for Mobile (GSM), and Worldwide Interoperability for Microwave Access.
- Segmentation by Application: Healthcare, Consumer Electronics, Retail, Home Automation, Energy & Utility, Automotive, Industrial Automation, Intelligent Buildings and Infrastructure, and Public Safety & Surveillance.
- Segmentation by Region: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World.
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as collaboration service providers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyses and forecast the market size of 5G Infrastructure, in terms of value.
- To classify and forecast global 5G System based on Communication Infrastructure, Core Network Technology, Application and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for Global 5G System.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in Global 5G System.
- To conduct the pricing analysis for 5G System.
- To identify and analyses the profile of leading players involved in the manufacturing of Global 5G System.
For more enquiry: