Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/13/2012 -- ReportReserve Research's ""A. Schulman, Inc.: Chemicals Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report"" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ReportReserve Research's ""A. Schulman, Inc.: Chemicals Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report"" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about ""A. Schulman, Inc.""
ReportReserve Research's ""A. Schulman, Inc.: Chemicals Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report"" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ReportReserve Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about ""A. Schulman, Inc."" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of ""A. Schulman, Inc.""
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
A. Schulman, Inc. (Schulman) is a leading global supplier of plastic compounds and resins. The company along with its subsidiaries specializes in offering engineered plastics, masterbatches, rotomolding and distribution services. The company's product portfolio includes engineered compounds, color and additive concentrates, polyolefins, and polyvinyl chloride (PVC). Schulman products are largely used in packaging of durable goods and commodity products. Schulman caters to various industries including consumer products, automotive, industrial and packaging. The company has 30 manufacturing and support facilities in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Schulman is headquartered in Akron, Ohio, the US."
for further information visit http://www.reportreserve.com/report/a-schulman-inc-chemicals-company-profile-swot-and-financial-report-report-540996