Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/06/2012 -- Abercrombie & Fitch Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key employees, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Introduction and Landscape
Abercrombie & Fitch Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Abercrombie & Fitch Co."
Abercrombie & Fitch SWOT & Financial Report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Abercrombie & Fitch Co." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Abercrombie & Fitch Co."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (Abercrombie) through its subsidiaries operates as a specialty retailer that operates stores and direct-to-consumer operations. The company offers casual sportswear apparel, including knit and woven shirts, fleece, graphic t-shirts, shorts, jeans and woven pants, sweaters, and outerwear. It offers personal care products and accessories for men, women and kids under the Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister and abercrombie kids brands. Abercrombie also operates stores and direct-to-consumer operations offering underwear, bras, personal care products, sleepwear, and at-home products for women under the Gilly Hicks brand. As of December 2011, the company operates 1,045 stores in North America, Europe and Japan. The company operates in North America, Europe and Asia. Abercrombie is headquartered in New Albany, Ohio, the US.
To view the detailed table of contents for this report please visit: http://www.reportstack.com/product/66229/abercrombie-fitch-co-retailing-company-profile-swot-financial-report.html