New Medical Devices research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/22/2013 -- Accelr8 Technology Corporation (Accelr8) is a medical device company. It undertakes the development and commercialization of integrated system that identifies bacteria and their mechanism of antibiotic resistance they possess in critically ill patients. The technology components of the company include integrated analytical systems and OptiChem bio-coatings. The flag ship product of the company BACcelr8r is in the development stage. The company has registered trademarks for OptiChem, and BACcelr8r. It is entered into the life sciences industry after acquiring OpTest portfolio of technologies. Accelr8 is headquartered in Colorado, the US.
Accelr8 focuses on consolidating its position as a licensor and alliance partner. It also seeks to expand its platform applications to integrate and enhance capabilities of its proprietary platforms. To this end, the company recently extended its partnership with Novartis AG regarding its product system BACcel.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Accelr8 Technology Corporation portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get this Report
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Accelr8 Technology Corporation (AXK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Luminex Corporation (LMNX) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Quidel Corporation (QDEL) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- MicroPort Scientific Corporation (853) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Terumo Corporation (4543) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- PositiveID Corporation (PSID) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Quanterix Corporation - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Exact Sciences Corporation (EXAS) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Kensey Nash Corporation - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Thoratec Corporation (THOR) - Product Pipeline Analysis
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)