Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/19/2012 -- Accountancy: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Accountancy industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The global accountancy market grew by 5.3% in 2011 to reach a value of $373,034.9 million.
In 2016, the global accountancy market is forecast to have a value of $488,693.9 million, an increase of 31% since 2011.
Audit is the largest segment of the global accountancy market, accounting for 48.7% of the market's total value.
Americas accounts for 50.4% of the global accountancy market value.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The accountancy market consists of revenues generated by firms engaged in designing, preparing and auditing accounting records. Income from tax, auditing, and advisory service provision is included. For Japan, the market covers certified public accountant firms only. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2011 annual average exchange rates.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Business research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global: Business Services Industry Guide
- Management & Marketing Consultancy: Global Industry Guide
- Airlines: Global Industry Guide
- Cereal Crops: Global Industry Guide
- Fuel Retailing: Global Industry Guide
- Crude Oil Production: Global Industry Guide
- Service Stations: Global Industry Guide
- Media: Global Industry Guide
- Transportation Services: Global Industry Guide
- Utilities: Global Industry Guide