What Are the Majors Factors for Growth of Acne Drugs Market in near future?
Chicago, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/25/2017 -- Acne is one of the most common skin disease mainly transpires to teenagers. It occurs when hair follicles are blocked by oil from the skin also called as sebum with dead skin cells. The hyper active of hormones such as testosterone and excessive growth of Propionibacterium acne are considered the frequent factor for acne. Various treatments are available in the market to treat the condition which could be oral or topical. The most commonly used treatment is combination therapy. Globally it is estimated that 80 - 90% of teenagers are affected by acne to some degree. Major players in the market are focusing to develop medication to target the hormones responsible for high sebum production.
The report on the global Acne drugs market uses the top-down and bottom-up approaches to define, analyze, and describe the market trends for the next five years. The report also tracks the emerging applications, innovative technologies, and mergers & acquisitions. It also focuses on the growth drivers and restraints for the key market players during the forecast period.
Download Free Sample: https://www.scalarmarketresearch.com/request-sample.php?id=940
KEY PREMIUM INDUSTRY INSIGHTS
1. The key reasons driving the growth of the acne drugs market includes high prevalence of acne across the globe, change in life style with increase in disposable income & psychological burden associated with acne, and increase in awareness about the available treatment in the market.
2. New effective combination drug therapy is one of the key growth opportunity drivers for this market.
3. However, factors like safety issues associated with the treatment and entry of generic drugs may hamper the growth of the acne drugs Market.
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
Key players in the acne drugs market include:
2. Cipher Pharmaceuticals Inc.
3. Galderma S.A.
4. GlaxoSmithKline plc.
5. Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
6. Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
7. F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
8. Stiefel Laboratories, Inc.
9. Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Browse Report: https://www.scalarmarketresearch.com/market-reports/acne-drugs-market
About Scalar Market Research
Scalar Market Research Inc. aspires to assist organizations from around the world to achieve their business goal with premium market research reports and consulting services. Our real-time industry tracking with the help of advanced analytics offers a crystal clear view of all the activities in niche markets. Our team, with thorough global understanding, works relentlessly to gather the necessary market insights, including customer analysis, competitions and global forecast.
Find out more about our services at: www.scalarmarketresearch.com