New Pharmaceuticals market report from Datamonitor: "Acorda Therapeutics: PharmaVitae Report"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/07/2012 -- This analysis evaluates the company's strategy and key strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, and provides an overview of the company's historical and forecast financial performance. The report also gives an in-depth analysis of the company's key prescription pharmaceutical product, and provides a forecast sales performance for this drug.
- Gain insight into Acorda Therapeutics' strategic outlook
- Analyze company sales forecasts by product
Acorda obtained rights to its lead product, Ampyra, in 2003. In January 2010, the FDA approved the drug to improve walking in patients with MS. Acorda recorded $211m in Ampyra sales in 2011 and it is also being developed to improve walking in patients with cerebral palsy and those with chronic debilitation from a stroke
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get this Report
- Benchmark Acorda Therapeutics' performance against key rivals in the prescription pharmaceutical sector
- See how, following Zanaflex's patent expiry, Acorda will become increasingly dependent on Ampyra's sales
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT, and Corporate Finance Report
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (ACOR) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - H2 2011
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (ACOR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT, and Corporate Finance Report
- United Therapeutics Corporation - Strategy, SWOT, and Corporate Finance Report
- Pain Therapeutics, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT, and Corporate Finance Report
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Metabolic Disorders Therapeutics Market to 2017 - Patent Expiry of Lipitor in 2011 will Negatively Impact Dyslipidemia Market Value