New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "Acoustic MedSystems, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/16/2013 -- Acoustic MedSystems, Inc. (AMS) is a medical device company, based in the US. The company is specialized in the design of ultrasound and radiation therapy systems and instrumentation for treatment of localized diseases. It markets ACOUSTX technology which is the applicators with controllable output of ultrasound for selective treatment. This treatment is used for minimally invasive targeted thermal ablation of tumors and other soft-tissue diseases. The company's product focuses on focal treatment of prostate cancer, ablation of liver cancer and treatment of uterine fibroids. It markets its products in hospitals, clinics and outpatient centers worldwide. AMS is headquartered in Savoy, Illinois, the US.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Acoustic MedSystems, Inc. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Nexeon MedSystems, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- SANUWAVE Health, Inc. (SNWV) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- ARTANN Laboratories, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Product Pipeline in Medical Equipment Market - Robust Pipeline Strengthening the In-Vitro Diagnostics and Cardiovascular Devices Market
- Qiagen N.V. (QIA) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Cepheid (CPHD) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Siemens Healthcare - Product Pipeline Analysis
- bioMerieux S.A. (BIM) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Philips Healthcare - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Quidel Corporation (QDEL) - Product Pipeline Analysis