Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/03/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Actavis plc (ACT) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update market report to its offering
Actavis plc (Actavis) (earlier known as Actavis, Inc.) is a specialty pharmaceutical company. It carries out the development, manufacturing, marketing and distribution of specialized branded and generic pharmaceutical and bio-similar products. After the Watson pharmaceuticals acquisition in November 2012, the company became the third-largest generic pharmaceutical company across the globe with operations in more than 60 countries. The products that the company offers are applied in the field of central nervous system, urology, women's health, hormones and synthetic substitutes, oncology, cardiovascular, nephrology and gastrointestinal amongst other therapeutic areas. By the end of fiscal 2012, Actavis markets more than 250 generic product and almost 40 branded products in the US as well as around the major pharmaceuticals markets. It business is majorly classified into three business segments, namely, Actavis Pharma, Actavis Specialty Brands and ANDA Distribution. In addition, the company develops and out-licenses generic pharmaceutical products through its Medis third-party business. Geographically, the company operates across the US in addition to key markets including Europe, Canada, Australia, Southeast Asia, South America and South Africa. The company distributes approximately 11,450 stock-keeping units (SKUs) through its ANDA Distribution business. Actavis is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the companys portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Actavis plc
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit