Fast Market Research recommends "Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) Market in the Americas to 2017 - Shift Towards Generics and Biosimilars as South and Central America Emerges as a Key Growth Region" from GBI Research, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/06/2012 -- GBI Research's report, "Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) Market in the Americas to 2017 - Shift Towards Generics and Biosimilars as South and Central America Emerges as a Key Growth Region" provides detailed insight into the Americas API market. The research presents detailed analysis and forecasts of the major economic and market trends affecting the API markets in this region. The report contains market forecasts, product type analysis, drivers and restraints. In addition, it includes market forecasts, product type analysis, therapeutic categories analysis and CMO growth in the region and its influence on API manufacturing activity towards 2017. Overall, the report presents a comprehensive analysis of the Americas API market, covering all the major parameters.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research's team of industry experts.
Americas is the second largest regional market for APIs by revenue in the world. Americas active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) market revenue held a share of around 42.5% of global API market revenue of 108.6 $ billion in 2011. Total revenue generated by the Americas API market was $46.1 billion in 2011 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% to reach $63.8 billion by 2017.This will be supported by healthy demand from biotech and generic API sectors.
- Market revenue data for APIs from 2005 to 2011 and forecast for six years to 2017.
- API markets in key countries in the region: North America ,South and Central America and key countries like the US and Canada
- API industry structure and market trends such as a shift in manufacturing and growth in biotechnology for the Americas region.
- Drivers of the API market, such as the growth of generic drugs, and restraints, such as patent expiries and government initiatives like price reimbursement cut.
- Detailed historical, forecast trend and share analysis of API revenue based on product types (Synthetic and Biotech APIs) in the Americas market and in key countries of the region.
- Detailed historical, forecast trend and share analysis of API revenue based on customer base (Generic and Innovative for Synthetic APIs) (Biosimilars and biologics for Biotech Apis) in the Americas market and in key countries of the region.
- Analysis of API revenue based on therapeutic categories in the North America ,South and Central America
Reasons to Get this Report
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on the Americas API market.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in the Americas API market.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) Market in Asia-Pacific to 2016 - The Merchant Market for Generics Continues to Grow as the Competition Increases
- The World Generic Market Report 2012
- The World Pharmaceutical Markets Fact Book 2012
- Emerging Pharmaceutical Market in South Africa to 2017 - Proposed Introduction of New Drug Regulatory Agency (SAHPRA) to Accelerate Drug Registration Process
- Global Pharmaceutical Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Pharmaceutical Industry
- STADA Arzneimittel AG (SAZ) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Global Pharmaceutical Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Pharmaceutical Industry
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) in the Americas Market to 2016 - Growth in Biotechnology and Generic Segments and the Pharmaceutical Patent Cliff will Shape the Landscape
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) Market in Europe to 2017 - Pricing and Reimbursement Initiatives Supporting Generic Drug Growth, with CMOs Expected to Account for Majority of the Manufacturing Activity
- Refining Industry to 2017 - Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa to Emerge as Key Regions for Infrastructure Investments for Capacity Additions
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)