DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/27/2018 -- Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) is a life- threatening severe orphan disease in which the air sacs present in alveoli are filled with fluid and lower the amount of oxygen in blood. Thus, enough oxygen is not supplied to the body. Inflammation may occur throughout the lungs. The condition is also classified on the basis of severity of disease as Mild ARDS, Moderate ARDS and Severe ARDS. It is generally characterized into three stages such as exudative stage, fibro proliferative (or proliferative) stage, resolution and recovery stage.
According to the report of DelveInsight "Acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast- 2027", every year approximately 200,000 people are affected with ARDS in the United States. As per US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, estimates of acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) incidence has varied from 1.3 to 22 per 100,000 person years. Cross-sectional studies demonstrate that patients with ARDS represent approximately 5% of hospitalized, mechanically ventilated patients. Mild ARDS represents only 25% of patients with ARDS, approximately 75% of patients are reported with moderate or severe ARDS. In countries of the same continent such as Europe, ARDS occurrence varies consistently, ranging from 10.6 per 100,000 person-years in Finland, to 17.9 per 100,000 person-years in Scandinavia, to 25.5 per 100,000 person- years in Spain.
The report covers the descriptive overview of Acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS), explaining its causes and currently available therapies. It has comprehensive insight that has been provided into the epidemiology of the Acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) and its treatment in the 7 MM, covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, the UK) & Japan. Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for Acute respiratory distress syndrome are provided, along with the assessment of the impact of new therapies that will have on the current treatment landscape. A detailed review of global historical and forecasted ARDS market is included in the report, covering drug outreach in 7 MM. The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the global ARDS market.
For Sample Pages : https://www.delveinsight.com/report-store/acute-respiratory-distress-syndrome-ards-market-insight-epidemiology-and-market-forecast
Reasons to buy:
1. The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the ARDS market.
2. To understand the future market competition in the ARDS market and Insight reviews of the key market drivers and barriers.
3. Identification of strong upcoming players in the ARDS market will help in devising strategies that will help in getting ahead of competitors.
4. In-depth understanding of the pipeline development and recent happenings will provide a competitive edge over competitors.
1. BioMarck Pharmaceuticals,
2. Techpool Bio-Pharma,
3. Faron Pharmaceuticals
And many others……………
Table of contents:
1. Report Introduction
2. Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) Market Overview at a Glance
3. Disease Background and Overview: Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
4. Epidemiology and Patient Population
5. Epidemiology of Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) by Countries
5.1. United States
5.3. Assumptions and Rationale
5.8. United Kingdom
6. Current Treatment & Medical practices
7. Unmet Needs of the Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
8. Marketed Therapies
8.1. Drug A: Company 1
8.2. Drug B: Company 2
9. Pipeline Therapies Â– At a glance
10. Key Cross Competition
11. Emerging Therapies for Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
11.1. Drug C: Company 3
11.2. Drug D: Company 4
12. Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS): 7MM Market Analysis
13. Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS): Country-Wise Market Analysis
13.1. United States
14. Market Drivers
15. Market Barriers
17. Report Methodology
18. DelveInsight Capabilities
*** For detailed TOC request for sample pages.***
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. We support companies by providing end to end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance and in making long lasting decision for their businesses
We advise leading decision makers on their critical issues and opportunities; Research & Development, Strategy Making, Commercial, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping and Mergers & Acquisition across all the Pharma and Biotech industries and geographies. We serve our clients by delivering practical and enduring results, and equipping our clients to grow and lead.