Recently published research from GlobalData, "Adept Medical Limited - Product Pipeline Analysis", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/09/2012 -- Reasons to Get this ReportAdept Medical Limited (Adept Medical) is a medical device company, based in New Zealand. The company manufactures and markets surgical and ENT products. Its product portfolio includes NeoZoline, star board and medical safety tags. The company's NeoZoline product categories include otological ventilation tubes, sterile otology kits and instruments, disposable ear care and rhinology. Its star board facilitates radial artery access, improves patient comfort and reduces cardiac catheterisation set-up time and procedure costs. The company's production facility includes an ISO Class 7 cleanroom which meets the most stringent world class standards for the production of implantable medical devices. Adept Medical is headquartered in Auckland, New Zealand.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Adept Medical Limited portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Binding Site Limited - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Rayner Intraocular Lenses Limited - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Vivacta Limited - Product Pipeline Analysis
- BSD Medical Corporation (BSDM) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Genera Biosystems Limited (GBI) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Product Pipeline in Medical Equipment Market - Robust Pipeline Strengthening the In-Vitro Diagnostics and Cardiovascular Devices Market
- Abbott Medical Optics, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Hai Kang Life Corporation Limited - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Elixir Medical Corporation - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Cochlear Limited (COH) - Product Pipeline Analysis
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)