New Energy market report from GlobalData: "ADNOC Distribution to Acquire 74 Fuel Stations from Emarat - Emarat to Hand Over Fuel Stations to Reduce Losses Due to Subsidized Retail Fuel Prices – Deal Analysis from GlobalData"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/11/2012 -- ADNOC Distribution, a distributor of petroleum products and a subsidiary of Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC), agreed to acquire 74 fuel stations from Emirates General Petroleum Corporation (Emarat), a supplier of liquefied petroleum gas.
- Rationale behind Emarat transfering the fuel stations to ADNOC
- Geography Covered- UAE
Reasons to Get this Report
- Develop a sound understanding of Emarat's plan of transfering the fuel stations to ADNOC
- Rationale behind acqusition of the fuel stations by ADNOC
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Royal Dutch Shell plc (RDSA) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Parkland Fuel Corporation (PKI) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
- BP p.l.c. (BP.) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Chevron Corporation (CVX) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
- ConocoPhillips (COP) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
- AREVA (AREVA) - Nuclear Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Fuel Retailing: Global Industry Guide
- Xcel Energy Inc. (XEL) - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Statoil ASA (STL) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile