Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/22/2012 -- Adult mouth care increased by 2% in current value terms in 2011. Much of the increase in 2011 was a result of increased VAT on medicines from 8% to 9% in July 2010.
Euromonitor International's Adult Mouth Care in Finland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Adult Mouth Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Adult Mouth Care in Croatia
- Adult Mouth Care in the Czech Republic
- Adult Mouth Care in Slovakia
- Adult Mouth Care in Georgia
- Adult Mouth Care in South Africa
- Adult Mouth Care in Colombia
- Adult Mouth Care in Australia
- Adult Mouth Care in Germany
- Adult Mouth Care in Romania
- Adult Mouth Care in Denmark