Fast Market Research recommends "Advanced Bionics, LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis" from GlobalData, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/02/2012 -- Advanced Bionics, LLC (Advanced Bionics) is a medical device company, which develops, manufactures and markets cochlear implant systems across the world. The company develops cochlear implant technology that restores hearing to those with severe-to-profound hearing loss. The company develops devices for use in a number of neurological conditions including chronic pain and hearing loss. The company's hearing product range includes Harmony behind-the-ear (BTE) sound processors, Auria BTE processors, Platinum sound processors, HiRes 90k implants and accessories. Advanced Bionics offers its hearing products in about 50 countries across the world and focuses on innovation. The company developed HiResolution Bionic Ear System through its cochlear implant technology, which restores hearing to the deaf. Advanced Bionics has operations in China, France, Japan, the US, Switzerland, and Hong Kong. The company is a subsidiary of Sonova Holding AG. Advanced Bionics is headquartered in California, the US.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
It aims to improve lives by developing, high-quality hearing technology for those with severe-to-profound hearing loss.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Advanced Bionics, LLC portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Innovia LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Tissue Regeneration Technologies, LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Autoimmune Technologies, LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Product Pipeline in Medical Equipment Market - Robust Pipeline Strengthening the In-Vitro Diagnostics and Cardiovascular Devices Market
- Advanced Cell Diagnostics, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Jemo Spine, LLC. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Burke Pharmaceuticals, LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Nutek Orthopaedics, LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Redyns Medical, LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis
- LifeServe Innovations, LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis