Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/03/2012 -- Advanced Bionics, LLC (Advanced Bionics) is a medical device company, which develops, manufactures and markets cochlear implant systems across the world. The company develops cochlear implant technology that restores hearing to those with severe-to-profound hearing loss. The company develops devices for use in a number of neurological conditions including chronic pain and hearing loss. The company’s hearing product range includes Harmony behind-the-ear (BTE) sound processors, Auria BTE processors, Platinum sound processors, HiRes 90k implants and accessories. Advanced Bionics offers its hearing products in about 50 countries across the world and focuses on innovation. The company developed HiResolution Bionic Ear System through its cochlear implant technology, which restores hearing to the deaf. Advanced Bionics has operations in China, France, Japan, the US, Switzerland, and Hong Kong. The company is a subsidiary of Sonova Holding AG. Advanced Bionics is headquartered in California, the US.
It aims to improve lives by developing, high-quality hearing technology for those with severe-to-profound hearing loss.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Advanced Bionics portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
- Detailed Advanced Bionics company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the Advanced Bionics pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant Advanced Bionics clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of your competitors’ pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and phase of development, etc.
- Which are the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio? – identify, understand and capitalize.
To view the detailed table of contents for this report please visit: http://www.reportstack.com/product/84608/advanced-bionics-llc-product-pipeline-analysis.html