Fast Market Research recommends "Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Market in Smart Grid for Electric Power, 2012 - Market Size, Vendor Landscape and Outlook to 2020" from GlobalData, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/17/2012 -- GlobalData's latest research "Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Market in Smart Grid for Electric Power, 2012 - Market Size, Vendor Landscape and Outlook to 2020" provides analysis of the market developments in the global market for AMI. AMI can be considered an advanced version of Automated Meter Reading (AMR). AMR has been used by utilities since the early 1990s, in order to remotely collect periodic readings of meters. The AMR systems are one-way systems that collect data on a monthly or daily basis and are not capable of sending control messages, unlike AMI systems. The report provides analysis on the global and regional markets for smart meters, meter data concentrators, AMI installation services and communication infrastructure, besides providing market trends for the meter data management and home area network market at the global level and by focusing on those countries that are considered as key markets for the market. The European countries of Italy and Sweden were the early adopters of AMI, followed by the US in North America. Asia-Pacific is considered to have significant future market potential in countries such as South Korea, Australia and Japan, which have major plans for the deployment of smart meters. The report provides a technical overview of smart meter, meter data management system, AMI communication infrastructure and home area network. The report also describes the key drivers and restraints affecting the AMI market besides assessing market shares of the key players in the global smart meter industry.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report analyses the market opportunities and challenges for the various components of AMI systems in the global market. Its scope includes -
- Key geographies including the US, Canada, Italy, Spain, the UK, Ireland, France, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia.
- Market size data of the smart meter, meter data concentrator, installation service, communication infrastructure market.
- Segmentation of the market by components and sub-sectors such as the smart meters, meter data concentrators, installation service, communication infrastructure, meter data management system and home area networks.
- Annualized market revenues data from 2009 to 2020.
- Qualitative analysis of the market's drivers, restraints and Government policies which will have impact an impact on AMI market.
- Pricing analysis by region for the smart meter, installation service and communication infrastructure markets.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for the global and national markets for AMI systems and components.
- Develop strategies for market penetration and product development.
- Position yourself to gain the greatest advantage possible from the AMI market's growth potential.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Smart Grid Vendor Landscape Analysis - Strategic Activity Analysis and Outlook to 2015
- Smart Grid Landscape in Europe - Market Size, Key Issues, Regulations, Investment Analysis and Outlook to 2020
- Smart Grid Landscape in the US - Market Size, Key Competitors, Regulations and Investment Analysis to 2015
- General Electric Company (GE) - Clean Technology - Deals and Alliances Profile
- General Electric Company (GE) - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Power Transmission and Distribution Market to 2020 - Intermittent Renewable and Distributed Generation Presents a Challenge to T&D Systems
- General Electric Company (GE) - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Itron, Inc. (ITRI) - Clean Technology - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Siemens AG (SIE) - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Advanced Batteries - Global Market Size, Technology Road-Map, Regulations, Competitive Landscape and Pricing Analysis to 2020