Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/02/2014 -- Advertising in Asia-Pacific industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Asia-Pacific advertising market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- The advertising industry consists of agencies providing advertising, including display advertising, services.<\li> - The Asia-Pacific advertising industry generated total revenues of $27.6bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.0% between 2009 and 2013.<\li> - The food, beverage & personal/healthcare segment was the industry's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $9.6bn, equivalent to 34.8% of the industry's overall value.<\li> - The performance of the industry is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 7.9% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $40.4bn by the end of 2018.
Features of this Report:
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the advertising market in Asia-Pacific
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the advertising market in Asia-Pacific
Leading company profiles reveal details of key advertising market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Asia-Pacific advertising market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Asia-Pacific economy
Key Questions Answered:
What was the size of the Asia-Pacific advertising market by value in 2013?
What will be the size of the Asia-Pacific advertising market in 2018?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Asia-Pacific advertising market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
What are the main segments that make up Asia-Pacific's advertising market?
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Dentsu Inc., The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc., Omnicom Group Inc., WPP Group plc
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Marketing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Cross-Platform & Mobile Advertising Market by Solutions (Campaign, Delivery, Reporting & Analytics, Proximity), by Advertising (Search, SMS/MMS/P2P Messaging, Rich Media, Coupons, In-App) - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Digital Advertising: Market Opportunities and Forecast 2013-2018
- Advertising in Spain
- Advertising in China
- Advertising in the United Kingdom
- Advertising in France
- Advertising in Europe
- Advertising in the Netherlands
- Advertising in Belgium
- Advertising in Canada