Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/15/2014 -- Advertising in Brazil by Mintel Global Market Navigator provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2013. This market covers all TV, radio, printed media and other above the line and below the line promotion of products and ideas directly and indirectly to commerce and consumers. Market size is gross expenditure as billed by advertising and/or media, direct marketing agencies. Market size for Advertising in Brazil is given in BRL with a minimum of five years' historical data. Market Forecast is provided for five years. Included with this snapshot is socio-economic data for Brazil. Population, Consumer Price Index (CPI), Gross Domestic Product (GDP), Exchange Rates.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Browse all Marketing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Cross-Platform & Mobile Advertising Market by Solutions (Campaign, Delivery, Reporting & Analytics, Proximity), by Advertising (Search, SMS/MMS/P2P Messaging, Rich Media, Coupons, In-App) - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Advertising in Russia - a Snapshot (2013)
- Advertising in US (2013) - Market Sizes
- Advertising in Turkey - a Snapshot (2013)
- Advertising in Canada - a Snapshot (2013)
- Advertising in China - a Snapshot (2013)
- Advertising in Japan - a Snapshot (2013)
- Mobile Advertising Market in India 2013
- Advertising in Turkey - a Snapshot (2012)
- Advertising in Colombia - a Snapshot (2012)