Global Aerosol Market was valued at US$ 55,287.6 Mn in 2017 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 6.7% from 2018 to 2024, reaching US$ 85,121.7 Mn by the end of the forecast period
Vancouver, WA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/18/2019 -- Market Overview:
The increasing disposable income of consumers has also given rise to a change in priorities for household items. Noticeable changes in consumer preferences have also given rise to the use of new aerosol based products replacing legacy alternatives. This includes spray cleaners, shiners, and aromatic aerosols. In addition, regular new launches of products under this category have attracted huge customers which are expected to continue driving this market in near future.
According to a new market report published by BlueWeave Consulting, The Global Aerosol Market was valued at US$ 55,287.6 Mn in 2017 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 6.7% from 2018 to 2024, reaching US$ 85,121.7 Mn by the end of the forecast period. According to the report, Europe was the largest contributor in terms of revenue to the aerosol market in 2017.
Increasing Disposable Income and Rising Standard of Living is driving the global aerosol market
Increase in standard of living across the globe, particularly faster in the developing economies, along with rapid rise in purchasing power is one of the prime factors driving the growth of this market with good figures. Personal care has been observed as the forerunner in the global market due to escalation of consumer towards personal hygiene and appearance towards others. Past decade has witnessed a rise and introduction of personal care products, especially in the grooming, and skin care category. Along with this, deodorants and other body sprays, including hair spray and toners have given rise to the design and development of new category products.
Access of PDF Sample @ https://www.blueweaveconsulting.com/global-aerosol-market#ReportSample/
Aerosol Market: Scope of the Report
The Global Aerosol market is segmented on the basis of material, and application. On the basis of material, the market is segmented into Metal, Glass, and Plastic. Metal was the largest segment in the global aerosol market in 2017 and is estimated to witness the highest growth during 2018-2024. On the application basis, the market is segmented into Personal care, Household, Automotive & Industrial, Paints Coating & Adhesives, Food & Beverages, Healthcare, and Others. Personal care accounted for the largest segment in the global aerosol market in 2017.
On the basis of region, the market is segmented into five parts namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle-East & Africa, and Latin America. Europe was the largest region in the global aerosol market in 2017 and it is estimated to grow over a CAGR of 6.7% during 2018-2024.
Aerosol Market: Competitive Dynamics
Companies, such as Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc., Proctor & Gamble Company, SC Johnson & Son Inc., Akzo Nobel N.V., Unilever N.V., and Coster Tecnologie Speciali S.p.A.are the key players in manufacturing aerosol. In terms of product offerings, Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc. and Proctor & Gamble Company are the major players in the market, providing various products of aerosol. Most of the major vendors in the global aerosol market is actively focused on enhancing their offerings to meet the ongoing demand.
Don't miss the business opportunity of Global Aerosol market. Consult our analyst and gain crucial insights and facilitate your business growth.
Market Segmentation: Global Aerosol Market
- Personal Care
- Automotive & Industrial
- Paints Coating & Adhesives
- Food & Beverages
Get Detailed Analysis on Research Methodology @ https://www.blueweaveconsulting.com/global-aerosol-market#RM/
Global Aerosol Market: Scope of the Report
Based on material, the aerosol market is categorized into metal, glass, and plastic. The global aerosol market in terms of application includes personal care, household, automotive & industrial, food & beverage, healthcare, and others. The global aerosol market is anticipated to show rapid growth during forecast period. The market is expected to incline towards changes in consumer behavior and new developments going across the industries-
- The major factor that will drive the market demand includes increasing disposable income and rising standard of living
- Rise in aluminum saving aerosol create an opportunity for the market to flourish in future
- Many environmental and health concerns still create a roadblock to the market growth
- Raw Material Suppliers
- Managed Service Providers
- Safety Standard Providers
- Value Added Resellers (VARs)
- Packaging Service Providers
- Investors & Associations
- Industry Expert/ Consultants
Request for Table of Content @ https://www.blueweaveconsulting.com/global-aerosol-market#TOC/
Global Aerosol Market: Research Summary
According the BlueWeave Consulting, the key findings of the report "Global Aerosol Market Size, Share, Development, Growth and Demand Forecast, 2024" are:
- As per the findings of the research, personal care application has been the largest revenue contributor to the global aerosol market as compared to other applications. Increase in change in behavior of the consumer has been observed as a major factor for this market to grow rapidly in recent times
- Growing demand for metal aerosol from food & beverage, hair styling, and personal care industry has led the metal aerosol category contribute highest revenue to the North American aerosol market in 2017
- Europe has been the largest revenue contributor to the global market in 2017. With numerous dedicated R&D facilities across the Europe, packaging companies are investing in the design and production of sustainable and advance metal packaging material. Following this, many companies are also launching new techniques for aerosol shells. This has led metal aerosols to contribute largest revenue to the European market
Global Water Treatment Chemical Market, by Product Type (Flocculants, Coagulants, Corrosion Inhibitors, Biocides & Disinfectants, Scale Inhibitors, pH Adjusters and Others), by End-Use Industry (Municipal, Power Generation, Oil & Gas, Chemicals Manufacturing, Mining & Mineral Processing, Food & Beverages & Others), by Region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa); Size and Forecast, 2014-2025
Global Lubricants Market, by Type (Mineral Oil, Synthetic Lubricants, Greases, Bio-Based Lubricants), by Applications (Engine Oil, Gear Oil, Transmission and Hydraulic Fluids, General Industrial Oils, Process Oils, Metalworking Fluids & Others), by Additives (Dispersants, Viscosity Index Improvers, Detergents, Anti-Wear Additives, Antioxidants, Friction Modifiers & Others) by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa); Size and Forecast, 2018-2025